The game begins

Few months had passed since Twilight sparkle moved to Canterlot.
Sure at first it was difficult for Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity to get used to the change although the visits of the princess of friendship weren't so rare.
But the six ponies proved over and over that true friendship does not have limits.

Anyway it was a day like any else for the now mane 5, except for one thing.....ponyville and all its inhabitants were missing.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Shouted Rainbow dash exaperested.

"I dunno, all the sweet animals of the resorts are gone without a trace, and so doctor fauna." Said fluttershy while shivering in stress and fear.

"So my family." Said Apllejack
"And sweetie belle." Said Rarity
"And the cakes, booo-oooo where they could be, under this rock? or maybe they built a rocket and flew away in the space cause secretly they were aliens all along!??" Said Pinkie pie with her usual crazy mood just a bit more crazy than usual and louder.

"Teachers!!"
The 5 ponies turned to see Yona, Smolder, Gallus, Ocellus, Silverstream and Sandbar running in their direction.
"What happened? We just returned from the summer holidays and the school was missing along with principal Starlight, vice principal Sunburst and school advisor Trixie."
Screamed Silverstream.
"Not to mention everypony else and every other building, it is a desert."
Pointed Gallus.

The mane 5 all reflected the worry frown of their students and Rarity was going to answer the question before a sudden zap of teleport purple magic behind scared them all to death .

"EVERYONE's GONE BUT NOBODY PANICK!!!!"
Screamed Twilight as soon as the purple light vanished to reveal the ruler of equestria in a middle of a big case of twilighting.

"Thank goodnes you are here....but please dear...do not do that ever again"
Told her Rarity as soon as she catched her breath.

"I am sorry girls but there is no one in canterlot, even Spike is nowhere to be found, I also tried to contact the princesses but...."

"Wait,Canterlot too is abbandoned!?"
Screamed Rainbow dash interrupting.

Ocellus and Silverstream were trying to calm Fluttershy

"Yes...I have sent a message to the pillars in case..."

Before she could finish another teleport zap made everypony jump in surprise.

"Could you stop doing that? We are already stressed on our own."
Spoke Smolder with a grumpy face.

"We came as fast as we could, your majesty."
Starswirl the bearded , Flash magnus, Mustmane, Somnambula, Rockhoof and Meadowbrook were now standing in front of the mane 6 and the students.

"Do you have any news."
Asked Twilight promptly.

"Yes, but nefarious, I fear."
Spoke Starswhirl with a sad frown.

"W-What do you mean?"
Asked Ocellus.

"Is not just here, many creatures from all over equestria and beyond are missing."
Continued Flash.

"Appleoosa, Las Pegasus, the cystal empire, Manehattan, the changeling hive, the dragonlands, griffonstone, yiakyakistan, hippogrifia and seaquestria...there is not a place where someone did not disappear."
Finished Meadowbrook.

The face of everypony became more filled with terror as soon as a new lication was nominated especially if they were their own homeland

"Yona's home too?"
Said Yona

"What the victims have in common?"
Asked Sandbar after he put his hoof over Yona,s shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Well, nothing....most of them did not even ever saw each other,They just disappeared all of sudden."
Spoke Rockhoof.