Beach Day

After divorcing my wife I decided to hit up a beach, little did I know I would find 15 year old Kenzie Bink, A nice, caring, and good looking young lady. Perhaps she's 20.. I thought while sneaking pictures and writing her address down after sneakily taking a stuffed animal from her sibling while her family went to eat. As I looked at the house on Google Maps, it was quite big for a 3 person family. Then and there I packed up, walked away and got into my car and drove to my house. I was so glad i didn't have kids, this moving to her neighborhood would be easier. She has a nice body too.. can't wait to get her. I thought as I threw the rest of my stuff in the back of my
FORD pickup and drove to the house I bought. As I started set up my stuff I heard a knock at the door, I went to check and looky whose here I thought. I took the Brownies from her smiling.
"Hello, My names Kenzie Bink, my mother told me to bring you these cookies."
"Why hello Kenzie, my name is Leo Nem, would you like to come in for some cookies and milk?"
"Sorry I've got to hurry home..." she looked away worried "I've got homework" she finished and walked away.
"Alright! I hope to see you and you're family around tell your mother I said thanks for the cookies!" I yelled to her watching her butt jiggle.
"Yes sir!" she yelled back as she ran across the street and into her house.
I shut my door walked upstairs into my room I had finished before the conversation. I turned my tv on, watched my favorite murder mystery and decided on going to bed.

In The Morning
I woke up around 11 A.M. did my daily rounds of work online then went back asleep until 1 P.M. snuck to the Binks' house and layed in the bushes behind Kenzies window and waited until she arrived home, I would watch her day and night after work. I wonder if I knocked at this hour asking for sugar if I could go in..
With that idea I did so.
"Hello Mrs.Binks I appear to have used all my sugar earlier for a party, would you mind sparing me some?"
"No Mr.Nem not at all please, come in and sit at the the kitchen island while I get your sugar."
I followed her to the kitchen sat at the island and waited for her to find the sugar and a container. In that time I saw her.. Kenzie Binks, I smiled and waved as she did back.. Man don't you have a beautiful smile Ms.Kenzie...
"Hello.. Mr.Nem??" she looked at me worried
"Sorry Sorry, Mrs.Binks I must have wandered off." I said embarrassed
"That's quit alright here's your sugar let Kenzie see you out the door." She said smiling
I nodded and walked out the door said my goodbyes and walked home with the sugar threw it away and put the hair I took from her shirt.