Her Hair

I put the hair I got from her back in the bag, as I did so I smelled my hands, I had ran my hand through her hair after accidentally touching it,
she didn't notice though. Her fragrance and smell was so sweet I couldn't wait to have her in my hands. The next day I saw her walking up to my house I had been looking out the window thinking of the other girls I have taken.. and murdered, I plan to keep her forever.
"Mr.Nem! Are you home? I seem to have left my house keys inside it's freezing out may in stay in here?"
I had opened the door for her listening to her story nodding.
"Yes, yes! Of course! Come come in Kenzie."
As she came in I watched her slowly and as soon as she turned the corner I hung her coat up, walked to the living room and we talked after getting her some hot cocoa and cookies. I learned a lot listening to her, she hardly gets attention at home and gets yelled at for B's or low A's. As I listened I thought "if you were mine you wouldn't go through that."
After talking for some time the doorbell rang, so I got up and answered.
"Hello Mr.Nem is Kenzie in here?"
I nodded and led Mrs.Binkz to the living room.
"Kenzie let us go, thank you Mr.Nem for keeping her warm."
"Of course M'lady" I bowed and smiled as they left, shutting the door behind them I walked upstairs and went to shower. After showering I realized Kenzie left her coat so I hopped out, put my robe on and ran across the street with Kenzie's coat. As I knocked it started raining. "Just great." I thought as i started shivering Mr.Binkz opened the door I handed him the coat said Goodbye and ran back home.
Warming myself up I got into bed and went to sleep.