Christmas for Everyone.

The house of Joseph Joestar was packed from wall to wall with people. As if, for one moment, the whole universe rested in his realm. 

Somehow, Kakyoin and Abbacchio remained in touch after their passing at the donut shop, and Kakyoin invited Abbacchio and his comrades over to the Joestar home for a Christmas celebration. 

Bruno, Giorno, Abbacchio, Narancia, Mista, Trish, and Fugo appeared at the front door with Christmas-themed hats. Bruno and Mista had Santa hats, Giorno and Fugo had reindeer antlers, and Abbacchio and Narancia had elf ears. Trish wore a Mrs. Claus outfit that was relatively modest and extremely comfortable. Abbacchio stared down at Bruno.

"If I'd known you'd put me in this get-up," he growled, "I wouldn't have told you about it." 

"Cheer up, Leone," Bruno assured him with a sweet smile. "I bet everyone will love it. I think it looks handsome on you." Abbacchio blushed into silence. 

When the door opened, Kakyoin was already there, and he waved distantly to Abbacchio. 

"Hi. Come on in," he insisted. The Italian squad fumbled into the small door and stood with their gifts in their hands. Kakyoin retrieved everyone's gifts.

"Here. I'll take these. I love the hats. Joseph is by the fireplace...We're all scattered around, so feel free to go wherever your heart takes you."

The Italian gangsters stared at the home. It was tall, wide, and massive enough for generations of varying families. Instantly, they were drowned in sound. They wandered where their hearts led them. Everyone appeared to be there. 

Avdol, Polnareff, LisaLisa, and Iggy played board games on the stairwell while Magician's Red, Silver Chariot, and The Fool played charades, an easy game for quiet stands. 

Jotaro and Kakyoin played a wholesome game of F-Mega with Josuke and Okuyasu on the TV screen. Jotaro was smothered in affection by Kakyoin, who kissed his neck while they competed fiercely. Holly, Susie Q, and Tomoko appeared from time to time with snacks and Christmas cookies for the boys to eat as they continued their trash-talking. Shigechi used his Harvest to attempt to snag a cookie or two, but Star Platinum always beat him to the punch. Koichi cheered everyone on while he sat on the couch with Yukako on his arm, drinking punch and tugging on his Santa hat. 

Bruno and Abbacchio clinked glasses of wine and rested their heads on each other, occasionally stumbling under the mistletoe for excuses to kiss each other publicly. William Zeppeli filled glass after glass with wine for the two, sneaking a glass for himself every now and then. Rohan called them into the art room and turned on a Bob Ross tutorial video, handing them all paints and brushes. Everyone in the room was too tipsy to pay attention to the video and ultimately created doodles and inkblots for one another to interpret.  

Joseph and Caesar stood on unstable chairs, shouting their teenage adventures against vampires and meddlesome Nazis. Narancia and Mista stood in the butterfly position with wide eyes as they hooped and hollered over the stories.  

Fugo reached for the stereo system and changed the song to a Gangstar favorite. This time, he started his interpretive dance moves, and Mista and Narancia followed. Joseph and Caesar stared awkwardly until Narancia pulled them both behind the trio, teaching them the moves as they repeated their infamous torture dance. 

Trish meandered into a quiet room where a couple sat quietly at the fire. An Italian opera song appeared to increase in volume as Trish approached the sanctuary. She stopped halfway inside, cocking her head. Suddenly, a voice with British manners whispered,

"Come sit with us. We'd love to meet you." 

Trish found herself sitting in between the couple, gazing at them as the fire reflected their faces. 

Jonathan Joestar and Erina rested in rocking chairs, holding each other sweetly as music played and children ran around them. Though their years were, at this point, innumerable, the love was as strong as it was in their time. Erina fingered Trish's pink hair.

"Where do you get this beautiful hair color from?" she asked openly. Trish's eyes danced towards the floor.

"My father has pink hair," was all she said. 

"Is he here? Would you like for him to come join us?" Jonathan asked. Trish shook her head.

"I'd rather he stay wherever he is." Jonathan smiled sadly and reached shakily for her hand.

"I understand what it's like for family to turn on you. It's not fun to know someone you love does not care for you. It's even more painful when you try to be yourself and they reject you. It makes you ask yourself many questions," he empathized. Suddenly, he clasped Trish's hands with the strength of love. 

"I'm sure your father was not the perfect person. The holidays make it hard for people in unique family situations to enjoy life peacefully. Just know that you are safe here. You are loved, no matter how much you look like people who may have been hateful at one point," he taught her. Trish smiled and looked at Jonathan with a modest tear rolling down her cheek.

"With all due respect," Trish corrected, peeking outside the door as Bruno walked by with another glass in his hand, "While I have a unique family situation, as you said, it is not hard for me. Sure, my father is not a kind person, and he did not want me, but my dad does. All my brothers do. Clearly, it seems you both do as well. I am fine, and I know I am beautiful. But it makes my heart..." 

She exhaled jaggedly as tears fell somewhat faster. 

"It makes my heart happy to hear you say that I am loved. There is something about you saying that...that simply eases me. Thank you, sir." 

"Please," Jonathan added with a tear in his own eye. "You can call me Grandpa. I may be older than your grandpa, but if you would like, I will happily be your Grandpa. So you know that you have family right here in the Joestar home." 

-----

A/N

Just wanted to make sure you all knew I think of you every day...I see your lovely messages! I know I've been gone longer than I expected, but trust me, college does no courtesy to free time. At least I cleared the semester with a 4.0 GPA. Regardless, I'm excited to write new things for my favorite JoJo friends. Thanks for coming back and keeping up with this....

Y'all deserved a little something in the last hour of Christmas (where I live)...so...Merry Christmas!!