the fight

She pulled him off of me." What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She screamed at me. I've just realized what I had done, and I feel terrible but, have i to play dumb!" Uhhhh- what do you mean?" I said. Robby looks genuinely confused." Don't play stupid, who hugs someone else boyfriend for that long?!" She said as she pushed me causing me to nearly fall off the lunch table bench. Everyone begins to stare at us." I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it." I said not realizing I hadn't had an ounce of empathy in my voice." You little bi-" before she could finish her sentence I stood up." Oh so you wanna fight?"i said. she also stood up. i have no idea why i said that. I dont not want to fight my best friend. Now people started recording making me feel nervous." I don't want to fight you I just-" I was cut off by a hard slap to the face. Everyone was in awe as was I. Tears welled up in my eyes." I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence without bursting out crying, I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I knew I would be the laughing stock of the school, not to mention I was already classified as a nerd.... now I would get bullied even worse as I began to walk out of the bathroom I got shoved into a janitors closet, my first instinct was to kick and punch just as I proceeded to do, but then I heard a familiar voice." STOP ROCHELLE!" He yelled. I realized it was Robby. But why had Robby pulled me into a empty janitors closet? This was fishy." S-sorry I didn't know it was you." I said blushing in the dark." It's okay." He said. He turns on the light. I think to myself how did he know where the light switch was? He must've been in here with her. Now we were face to face in this dark janitors closet." What happened in there?" He asks. I knew exactly what happened but I couldn't let him know that." I'm not sure all I did was hug you then she went all crazy." I say. He scratches his head in confusion." I didn't know she was that jealous." He says, sounding a little disappointed." Me either." I say. We stand in silence for awhile until we hear the door knob. We both stand in disbelief." Move behind the janitors clothes." I whisper. He does what I say. I've never been more happy that our janitor secretly lives in the school. Now me and him our very close. Before I could do something stupid the door opens and someone comes in."turn off the damn light." I soon as I heard that I knew who's voice it was I was just wondering if Robby knew too. The lights go off and I hear kissing and clothes hitting the ground. I can't imagine how Robby is feeling. Without hesitation I grab his hand to let him know I'm here to, I can tell he knew my message seeing as he squeezed my hand back. When they were done I felt a tear hit my hand and my heart nearly shattered. They walk out and close the door. It seems Robby is stuck in shock. I let his hand go and look for the light switch, once I find it I turn on the lights and pull him  out only to see his red puffy eyes and wet shirt. Before I could say anything he mumbles," I need revenge." I look at him confused." Revenge?" I say. He looks at me and grabs both my hands while looking in my eyes." Will you help me get revenge?" He says with an evil smile. I don't hesitate." Yes, yes I will." I say while looking back deep into his eyes." Whats our plan?" i say. He grins again." She fucked with both of us. Embarrassed you and embarrassed me. So why not take out two birds with one stone?" Hes says." I'm not following." I say confused." To put it plainly we should date to make her life hell. I mean pictures, Couples social media account, the whole yard." He says. I almost couldn't believe my ears." That is a magnificent plan." I say sounding a little to excited." There is only one rule." he says. " What?" I ask." We have to do anything and everything a couple does in front of people... That includes kissing." He says." I know what a relationship consists of." I say as i giggle." This will last 6 months that way she thinks its serious." He says as lets go of my hand and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear." I understand." i say blushing. He leaves the closet but before he does he says," Don't miss me to much "babe"." I nearly collapse at his words. The door closes and im smart enough to wait a litte before exiting to not arouse attention.