A unfortunate coincidence

Watching movies on lonely Saturday nights is really a recap of your life. Nothing really exciting, just the same cycle every month. Go to work, finish some paperwork, go order some takeout, come home, and sleep. Binging shows like hunter x hunter.

One exhausting afternoon, you return from work, and right away you turn to the TV to comfort your troubles. Never have you though you would be rewatching hunterxhunter at the age of 22, but you figured this wouldn't matter either way, it still made you happy. While grabbing a blanket, you turn kn the TV and guided it to the hxh show menu, and continued watching from then on. The calming sounds of the way Gon and Killua spoke, and Hisoka jumping right in, you dosed off and found yourself asleep.

You only remember your head spinning, and Gons voice nudging you awake. "Miss? Are you alright?"
Your eyes open to a cartoon world, with characters that you knew of.
"Eh!? How did i get here!?"
You blinked once more at the worried green-haired boy, and touched your own forehead to see if you have gone mad.
"You're Gon right?"
Gon looks at you, bluntly got confused and looked to his friend, who you knew very well, Killua.

"Uh, how did you know miss?"
"I don't really know I just know it"
You get ip from the tree trunk you woke up at.
"May I ask where we are right now?"
Gon and Killua look to each other and shrugged their shoulders, clearly confused on my answer.
"You're at the hunter exam"

"Hehhh!???" You started to look at your palms and noticed that you, have become into an anime character with a skimpy outfit that did not bring any sort of protection.

You slapped your face cheeks and looked at the boys.
"Thank you for reminding me, i could've slept through this important phase"
"No problem! Would you like to come along with us?"
"I feel that i might slow you both down, so go ahead."
The white haired boy looked at me suspiciously, and started to go with Gon.
"Well, we're off now, good luck to you!"

At this point you realize that this place is after the endurance test, and wondered where the pink haired mustache dude went, and whether or not he already concluded his part of the exam.

You freaked out when you looked around you only tk find a swampy marsh and panic filled your current state of mind.