Best Mistake Ive Ever Had

Austin's POV

"Austin, you need to go out and do something, you can't just stay cooped up in your house eating take-out and watching movies all night" my mother shouts through the phone causing me to roll my eyes. "Seriously, your acting like a girl who just found out she got cheated on" my body tenses up.

"Austin, I'm just trying to watch out for you. Your my son and I love you but really, what ever happened that made you do this...I'm sorry but just get over it. If you hold onto it any longer, your never going to be happy"

"It doesn't matter if I let it go. I'm never going to be happy because she was my happiness" I say through the phone making my mother sigh. "So I was right...this is about a girl"

"we have a winner"

Madison's POV

"So, can you please tell me why I'm driving you to Austin's again?" Lauren asks, making a left down the road. "I told you. I want to forgive and forget." "But why? He cheated." Hearing that made me shiver. I shake the thought out of my head, running my hand through my hair.

"I know what he did was wrong but every single day I kept telling myself I don't love him anymore and he was just a mistake, I knew I was lying to myself. I knew deep down I still had the same feelings when I first met him. he's the best mistake I've ever had."

Lauren looks over at me and back at the road. "You really love this guy huh?" "Yes. Yes i do."
"Even more than food?" I look over at her and nod. "Madison...he must be really special if your picking him over food. I mean for god sakes I love a fucking Nutella to go more than my boyfriend!" I just laugh, nudging her.

Continuing to drive for a few more minutes, Lauren stops in front of the familiar condo. This condo carried so many good yet bad memories. I sigh, unlocking my car door and hopping out.

"Wish me luck" I say through the window. "Not until you promise to buy me pizza when you come back down" "yea about that, I don't think I'm coming back down." She smirks, starting up the car.
"Remember Madison, make sure he use protection" with that, she speeds down the road. I just roll my eyes, heading inside the condo.

I walk towards the elevator and wait for it to open. Once it finally does, I walk in pressing the floor Austin was on. Once the door closes, I start to panic. 'What if he changes his mind?' 'What if he doesn't love me anymore?!' 'What if he has another girl up there?!' Soon, the doors open clearing my thoughts.

I slowly walk out and straight to his door. I didn't knock though, all I did was stand there wondering if this is just a stupid idea or-
"Madison? What are you doing here?"

No turning back now.