Chapter 21♡

-1 year later-

Me and Payton have been together for a year now we were 17 and decided that we should move in a house with a bunch of our friends. After a few months the house was chaotic it was like a jungle. For the past couple days I have realized that I've be throwing up a lot.

I talked to Madi since she was the only girl in the house who was really easy to tell things to. We went to the store and got a pregency test. We both got back to the house and snuck in the bathroom. Once I was done we wait and I got scared. I looked at the test and it was POSITIVE!

"Fuck!" I said while starting to cry.

"Why is that a 'fuck' you should be happy you and Payton are going to be parents" Madi said.

"I am happy but what if Payton isn't! What if he doesn't want this kid."

"Trust me he will! He loves you!"

Payton had been out for the day with Dylan and Jackson. Me and Madi told everyone that I was pregnant and they all went crazy. The boys kept fighting over who was going to be the better "uncle". Since me and Payton moved to LA to be closer to everyone I had to call my mom and brother and tell them the news. My mom was so happy that she started to cry tears of joy. Me brother on the other hand was also happy which was shock because I thought he would give me a huge lecture.

Calling Payton...
P: hey bby what's up?
D: we need to talk
P: is everything fine?
D: yes I just need to talk to you asap!
P: okay I'll be home in 5!
D: alright love you babe
P: love you too princess

I waited for Payton to get home. He arrived and I got really nervous to the point where I started to cry. Payton walked to our room trying to look for me and found me crying.

"Bby? What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry! I don't know how to tell you this right now"

"Please don't tell me your breaking up with me"

"What no! It's just I don't know if you'll still love me after this"

"You can tell me anything I will love you no matter what"

"Okay... Here goes nothing! I'm pregnant"

"Are you joking right now?"

"No I'm not"

"YAY! IM GOING TO BE A FUCKING DAD!!!! I LOVE YOU DELILAH! And i will love this baby for ever no matter what!"