.03

"was it worth it?"

"was what worth it?"

"throwing our friendship in the trash for some wings and a bottle of henny" i looked at aoki who was on her second cup and sixth wing in.

she only nodded and flashed me a greasy smile before dipping another wing into the blue cheese and biting into it.

i shook my head and got up from the end of my bed "bri make sure she slows down on that cup, i'm gonna take a quick shower"

"already on it" she gave a thumbs up.

not being able to trust either of them alone together i quickly grabbed my clothes and put my hair up. one more cup and aoki is definitely going to be out like a light and i would rather be ready for the night before that happens.

also before my mom decides to bust through the front door.

i went to open the bathroom door but it was locked.

i twisted the doorknob a couple more times before noticing that the light was on. the only person that could be in there was johnny. which of course means i should bang on the door and yell for him to get out.

"hey can you get the hell out, i can smell you from down the hall, stop stinking up the bathroom" i couldn't smell him and the hallway actually smelt like a mix of the hazelnut candles my mom put out and johnnys stupid cologne.

there was a faint groan from the other side of the door.

"wait are you actually shitting?" i held back a laugh.

by my surprise the door clicked open without him answering me.

i stood there confused for a second before gently pushing it open and popping my head inside. "johnny?" i questioned the moment i saw him sitting on the floor.

he looks like a depressed tree.

"uh can you like... get out?" i slowly asked and stepped further into the bathroom.

"hey"

i poked his back with my foot.

"hey"

again

"hey!"

"shut uuuup!" he groaned "my head hurts".

"did you drink by yourself weirdo?" i walked in front him and he indeed looked drunk. plus the few words he said were slurred.

he smiled at me with closed eyes and a flushed face. "you look like a swollen tomato" i looked at him in slight disgust.

do i really have to help his tall ass out of the bathroom?

just the thought sent me into a toddler like hissy fit. i punched the air and groaned in protest, i can't believe i'm doing something nice for him. i didn't even know he had another bottle and his dumb ass is in here sick.

i swear everyone i know are lightweights. it's only been a couple hours since we've been home but i also don't know how much he drank within then.

"here man" i sighed

"huh"

"here!" i shook my hand in front him "take my hand or sit here all night"

he grabbed my hand without answering and immediately began using it to support his weight as he got up. "did you forget you're like big as hell?" i rolled my eyes and wrapped my other arm under his and helped pull him up.

saying it was a struggle getting him to his room felt like an understatement. the height difference and his current state made this short walk feel like a mile.

i breathed out in relief as i dropped him onto the bed. he laid there on his stomach like a dead fish.

"tiana we're leaving!"

wait what.

i ran out into the hall to see aoki and bri half way out the door. "it's only like seven, you're leaving already?"

"look at her, she's already falling over, i'm gonna take her to my house and let her sleep there. i got work tomorrow" bri sighed, taking another second to look at aoki to was hanging onto bri while also proudly waving the bottle in her free hand.

i shook my head "text me when you get home okay?"

"we will, i love youuu" aoki smiled brightly.

"love you too" i couldn't help but laugh at the mess in front of me.

before i knew it the house was silent. i checked on johnny before closing his room door, throwing away the mess left on my bed, and resuming my attempt in taking a shower.

five minutes in there was a knock at the door.

"it's me, i'm just letting you know i'm home!" my mom yelled from the other side. i yelled back a simple okay and felt weight fall from my shoulders. she came back just in time.

finally finishing up my shower. i got dressed in an old pair of random christmas pajama bottoms and a white tank top.

i would say today wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but it ended up in johnny bribing my friends, aoki getting drunk, and me having to practically carry johnny out of the bathroom.

not to mention i had to spend the day with him.

in the car ride on the way to the outlets he kept trashing my music and complaining about how old my car was. if only uncle henry would buy me a lexus or audi like he did for his stupid son.

before i knew it i felt myself calling asleep thinking about how much i hate johnny. that shower definitely helped out though.

johnny

johnny

johnny

i can't stand the fact he's apart of my family... barely.

"tiana"

"johnny?" i squinted my eyes open "what the hell"

"let me sleep with you"

"what the hell are you talking about" i tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes "weren't you just passed out"

he lifted up the covers and practically pushed me over by my shoulder before pulling be back towards him from my waist. i gotta be dreaming "if you don't get the f-"

"shut up already, it's late and i'm uh still drunk okay. i usually always have some girl next to me at my place" he spoke onto my neck "its weird sleeping alone"

i looked over at the clock on a distant dresser. it's 12am, there's no way he's still drunk.

"i don't care" i pulled at his hands that were intertwined together in-front of me in attempts to get out of this situation. "johnny it's literally midnight, there's no way you're drunk still".

"you're making my head hurt, shut up" he said in the softest voice.

"i am drunk".

ugh i'm still tired. and i'm suddenly really warm right now. how do i get out of this.

without waring he pulled me closer into him.

damn, i'm really comfortable.

[ spelling and certain grammar errors will be fixed soon ]