Chapter 3

Star fire pov

I made an excuse to follow friend Raven. Raven I said. Her yes we're tearing up. I hugged her " We're gonna make you look the gorgeous even though you are lets enhance your beauty.

Ravens pov
Star fire got to work. While I was in the shower she was in my suitcase. " Do you have anything that isn't black in here she said. When I got out she let me borrow a dress. It was a navy blue strapless dress it hugged my hips and had embellishment on the side. Why so fancy for a dinner I asked.Thats when Star fire informed me it was a party. She sensed me tense up but she said come on you look the beautiful don't be afraid to show it. She fixed my now waist length hair into a bun. She later did my makeup and I wore sliver heels. I looked good. Star fire got the kids ready. She also wore a red short dress with sleeves. Since she cut her hair it was now shoulder length she curled the the ends. When everyone was done they went down stairs. I was last to come down because I felt weird being so dressed up. I finally built the courage to come down. Everyone said I looked beautiful even the skank that was with Gar what's her name Faun. Gar mouth was open " Raven you look great" he said. Thanks, when are the guests coming I said trying to get his gaze off of me. "Kissie kissie" said Stars daughter Ruby.

Garfield pov
Damn Raven looked good. I wanted to kiss her right then and there. But she still hasn't forgiven me. I didn't mean to cheat on Raven when we were together. Every day I regret that. Especially now cause she looked gorgeous . I think she noticed I was staring to much. I missed her curves and her purple hair that always smelt of strawberries. Instead I'm stuck with a trick named Faun. I can't believe I let her come. Right when I was in deep thought staring at Raven. Cyborg pulled me over "Whats wrong Grass Stain" . " Nothing I just miss My Raven.

Robin pov
The party's going great. Star looks amazing. Cyborg and Bee are dancing. Raven is talking it up with Aqualad. Garfield well is by the bar looking at Raven while Faun is making out with some other guy. I went up to him and said " Come on make things right with Raven you guys at least have to talk to each other." " Fine but if I don't come back down stairs I'm probably dead."

Garfield pov

" Rae" I said. " Raven, it's Raven don't call me that" she said harshly. Do you want go up in the roof " Sure" Rae said.

Ravens pov
So I guess thing didn't work out with Faun. Well I met her like 2 days ago so I didn't expect much" Gar said. Why won't you talk to me like we used to he continued. I almost let my demon eyes show when he said this. You want to know why cause where not the same anymore we've changed ever since the incident. " What the hell is this incident" he screamed. " Do you recall when I caught you in our bed with Terra. " " I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing Terra took advantage of me" he was now crying." Well tell that to a pregnant 21 year old" I said. " You never told me you were pregnant" Gar said crying louder. " Well I found out the day you went and cheated on me. " I said. "Oh" he said.
We were both silent.

Garfield pov

"So where's the baby now?" I asked her.
She started crying I held her she then was trembling. " When I was six months pregnant I miscarried I didn't have enough fluid for the baby" she chocked out. Crying we both hugged each other sorry was all I could say. A billion thoughts were in my head like why did I drink so much that day and why Raven left for so long, why did she keep her pregnancy from me.