Borrowed.

Y/N is 14

————————
Third Person P.O.V
"Oppa!" Y/N screamed from her bedroom. "Oppa! Oppa!?" After the countless calling she eventually gave up.

"Fine I'll do it myself" Y/N mumbled to herself. She searched round her room tossing her things everywhere.
"I only have £5, I need £7 more!"....

Y/Ns p.o.v

I'm sure Jin wouldn't mind if I just borrow £7 right? Yeh, he wouldn't notice.

I sneakily ran into Jin's room and climbed up from his desk. I'm certain he kept his jar of money on his wardrobe? After nearly giving up hope, I saw a shiny reflection. Bingo.  I ran towards his desk and opened the lid.
1p, 50p, £1 and a big £50 note. That £50 could work, it's a bit much but, I'll just put the £5 I have back into the jar.

After that, I walked downstairs and put my f/c shoes on and my army hoodie;

I took my black backpack and put my keys, phone and purse inside.
" I'm going to the shops!" I yelled.
All of a sudden I was tackled by a shirtless man.
Kim Jungkook..
"Get me a banana milkshake Stinks" He said whilst clinging on to me.
"One, get your own milkshake, two I don't smell!" I said shoving him off me.
"Whatever don't come into my room crying how your 'scared of the dark'" he smirked.
" fine! But I'm not scared of the dark..... Oppa!" After I said my last word I darted out the door.
" DONT.CALL.ME.OPPA!" He yelled.

I put my earphones and listened to My Pace by Stray Kids. I wish I could meet them, I mean look at Felix so cute- oh I'm here.
As I walk into the hairdressers, I'd realised something, what colour hair do I want?
Red,blue?Pink?

I was asked to sit on the dark, red chair.
"Hello and what do you think you are doing here?" A calm and strict voice bellowed at me. That voice. So familiar.
"J-Jin?" I asked in a scared voice.
" Y/n why are you one, by yourself and two at the hair dresser?"
"I wanted my hair dyed.." I looked down in shame.
"And the money? How much?" Jin said calmly.
" I b-borrowed £50 from you..." I said sweating in fear.
"Y/N that's theft, but you can keep it this time."
"Can I still have my hair dyed?" I asked walking out the door.
"Don't milk it Y/n" Jin said laughing to himself.

————————