one

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden2:50 pm

2:50 pm

Los Angeles, California.

_______________________________

"Iyanna you blowin' me dawg, shut up please." I said aggravated as hell, she looked threw my phone. She found some old text messages and claim they new.

"You know what you promised that we was forever. So im done." She said, packing they rest of her clothes, dragging her suitcase out the room.

"Ian' promise not a damn thing." I mumbled to myself, closing my door. Turning in the tv turning on Netflix.

I heard my phone chime, making me take it off the charger, seeing Three texted me.

|3three♾🤙🏽|

We at the mall. You coming?
-Read 2:57-

Fasho brudda
-Opened 2:58-

_________

I slid my air force's on and my white nike coat. I grabbed my phone, and my charger, including my backpack full of cash.

I locked my bedroom door. I jogged downstairs, seeing Yaya on my couch crying.

"Why you still in my house?" I asked her, she wiped her tears. She snatching her purse up off the floor, including her suitcase. Walking out my house.

"I'll cash app you some money for a plane ticket though." I said, she nodded. Getting in her Porsche I bought her. I'll let her keep that cheap ass car.

I called my personal driver, seeing were he was at. He told me he was about five minutes away. I went back inside, going straight to the kitchen. I looked threw this full ass refrigerator, getting a sprite bottle.

My phone started ringing so I checked it.

Driver #1 is calling.

I declined the call, closing the refrigerator. Walking out the house. He pulled up in my Rolls Royce, I pulled my pants up, getting inside.

"Wussup dawg." He said, looking back at me.

"Shit, nothing." He dapped me up, turning back around.

"The closest mall." I said nonchalantly. He nodded.

I put the window down, lighting up a cigarette, blowing smoke out the window.