To the vents! [Part 22]

Wow

Wow. So.. we're definitely going to the vents.
I'm a little shocked, to say the least.

We'll head that way, but first, we have a question to answer.

...
You've been sucked back into the camera, and your view pans towards five shapes in the room through the door of the area you were in just a moment ago.
Lang and the other shape have taken a seat with the other three, and the familiar cyan shape hooking in the cord Lang was asked to get.

The tallest of them all, one you've already met, speaks up.

"ŁłSТΞЛ, ł КЛФЖ ł'VΞ PЯФБΛБŁЏ ΛSКΞÐ ТHłS Λ MłŁŁłФЛ ТłMΞS ФЯ MФЯΞ, БUТ ЖHΛТ ΛЯΞ Џ'ΛŁŁS ŦΛVФЯłТΞ SФЛGS?"

"YᎾƱ ĤΛ√ƐИ'Ŧ ΛSҠƐD ƱS ŦĤΛŦ MΛИY ŦĪMƐS, ßĿƐƱ," the other quadrilateral says with a chuckle. "ΛИD Ī DᎾИ'Ŧ SṖƐΛҠ FᎾŔ ΛĿĿ ᎾF ƱS, Ī'M SƱŔƐ, ßƱŦ MY FΛ√ᎾŔĪŦƐ SᎾИƓS ΛŔƐ ŦĤƐ ᎾИƐS ᏯƐ ΛĿĿ MΛҠƐ ŦᎾƓƐŦĤƐŔ."

"ФH. ЖΞŁŁ.. ЏФU ТHЯΞΞ?"

"şέάŕ şρέάķş ғόŕ мέ."
"mĥm.."
"ɱę ąş węɭɭ."

"ΛH."
"ᎾĤ."

...
You are brought back to the other room, and thrown out of the camera again, the device flopping back onto the desk with a 'thunk!'
Now, you all wanted to go through the vents. I am still shocked.

That doesn't matter, though..

The vent's already half open, we just need someone to tear the rest of it off, and then whoever fits fits, and they can go.
The others who don't will have to choose another route, preferably one of the other options from our last encounter, but if anyone's got a better idea they can lay it down.