PART 2 = ALL AT ONCE

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed PART 1! This is ALL AT ONCE, the next part to the second story. There is a good reason why this part is called that, simply becuase it's all about to kick off! I know it's been all unicorns and rainbows pretty much so far so this part is going to be very different, I have to warn you, sh*it's about to go down.... So yeah, this is PART 2. Thanks for all the reads, it means alot! See you soon! xxx)

CHAPTER 38

L.P.O.V

--------FLASHBACK-----

"No!" I screamed at  the top of my lungs.

A massive BANG came from the bottom of the stairs as the front door slammed shut.

Mummy's face was petrified and shocked, she just stood there frozen, unable to move.

Daddy just slapped Mummy really hard on the cheek!

He's turned to look at me and he's smirking. Why is he smiling at me after what he's just done?

"Hello Lauren" he said coldly.

In the warmth of his breath I could smell alcohol. He's been out drinking again, just like mummy said.

I opened my mouth but couldn't say anything, the words just didn't form.

Before I could say anything, he scooped me up in his strong arms and started walking out of the door.

"No! Give her back! Please! Don't you dare take her away! What has she ever done to you?!" Mummy finally yelled. What does she mean, where is he taking me?

"Nope, she's mine, she's coming with me!" daddy shouted and held me tighter.

I struggled to breathe. Mummy do something!

"If you take one more step, I'll call the police!" mummy screamed, waving her phone towards daddy.

I don't want to go with daddy, I'm scared.

"Yeah? Watch me, see if I care. We'll be long gone before they get here!" daddy shouts again.

Where is he taking me?

"I'm calling them now!" mummy shouts and I know she's run out of ideas, she doesn't know what else to do.

"Do you even know how drunk you are? You're going to kill yourself and our baby!.." mummy yelled again, this time really desperate.

Baby? I'm not a baby any more mummy I'm seven.

Kill? I don't want to die!

Police sirens were getting louder and louder. The police, just like mummy said! They'll save me from daddy!

"Put the girl down!" one of the policemen shouted at daddy but he didn't let go of me.

"Let her go, or we'll take her by force!" he shouted again at daddy.

"She's my daughter!" daddy screamed loudly and it scared me more.

Some policemen grabbed daddy and held him while some more took me off of daddy. Finally.

"It's ok miss, your safe now! Are you hurt?" another man asked me.