Save (Y/n) Pt. 1

A/n: Part 2 will be up soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jo's p.o.v.-

"Sam, get (Y/n).... get (Y/n) to safety... please." I murmured, my eyes drooping from pained exhaustion.

I knew I didn't have much time left, I was done for. Damn hellhounds. I could hear their vicious snarls as they clawed at the doors, a line of salt preventing their entry. I should have never brought her with, what the hell was I thinking? Bringing her on a mission to stop the apocolypse. Horrible parenting on my part, but there was no changing what I had done. It was too late.

"Let go of me! Mommy!" I heard my daughter wail. "I want Mommy!" She shrieked, instinct causing me to open my eyes to make sure my baby was safe.

My heart wrenched and shattered into pieces as fear overtook my four-year old. I inwardly struggled before calling out for Sam, my voice hoarse and fading.

"Jo." My mother cautioned but I ignored her.

"Sam, bring her here." I pleaded.

My daughter deserved a better goodbye, even if she was too young to understand what it truly meant. (Y/n) cuddled into my side and I hissed in pain, causing my daughter to look at me in worry. I faked a smile and kissed her forehead.

"I'm alright baby, but you need to go with Uncle Sammy. Okay?" I murmured, stroking her hair.

(Y/n) shook her head and I inwardly groaned, she had inheritated the signature Harvelle stubborness.

"Baby please... do it for Mommy." I whispered softly, kissing her forehead.

Finally she nodded, and I sighed softly in relief. But I nearly choked when I saw the tears in her (e/c) eyes.

"Are you coming too?" She asked, and I didn't know how to answer.

I couldn't lie to her, but I couldn't manage the words that needed to be said. I looked to my own mother for assistance. Her eyes were overflowing with tears but it was clear she had no idea either. I turned to either of the Winchester brothers, only to see both looked heartbroken.

"Yes baby girl, but... but not in... but not in the way you think."

(Y/n) tilted her head in confusion.

"What do you mean Mommy?"

I gently touched where her heart was located.

"I'll always be right here. I will never leave you. Mommy loves you so much, princess."

I felt a sob rising in my chest at my baby's next words.

"I love you too, Mommy."

I kissed her forehead once more before letting go. (Y/n) quietly allowed Sam to pick her up and take her away. Once she was out of sight Dean came to kneel beside me.

"Sam and I'll look after her. I promise." He vowed, gently kissing my forehead.

"Thank you...." I whispered, the last of my strength was beginning to fade quickly.

The older Winchester brother spoke with my mother, their words were fading. I felt my mother sit beside me, holding me close and whispering softly in my ear. I knew I had one last task to do before my work on Earth was over, but my last thoughts were focused on my precious child.