واحد

Mercedes.
     ఌ 

" What you think about this one" I asked toot holding the lavender color dress against my body.

"Turn around let me see" he said taking my hand spinning me around."ouuu girl what you doing with allat" he said smirking

"stoopppppp" I said whining. "which one should I get ? The purple one or the black one?" I said

"It don't matter" toosii said looking into his phone

"mmcht you suppose to be helping me not in yo phone" I said snatching it.

He took both of the dresses out my hands as he got up and walked to the cash register taking out two twenty dollar bills.

"here you go" he said handing me the bag.

"I hate you" i said laughing.

"I love you tho" he said kissing my cheek.

"where to now ?" he asked .

"Home my feet hurt we been walking all day" I said.

I got into the car as he drove off. I lowkey hated driving with him he act like he on suicide mission everytime we step into the car .

*******
About 30 minutes later we pulled into my driveway.

I ran out the car seeing my mama car in the driveway.

I was definitely a mama's girl there's no telling what i'll do if i lost her .

"mommy" I said as I walked in and saw her at the island. " why are you home so early" I asked grabbing a bag of dinamites out the pantry.

"Nothing I just wasn't feeling too good baby" she said looking down.

"aww I hope you feel better mommy" I said hugging her.

"I'll be fine, where's nau'jour ?"

"I don't know outside with steven probably"  I said flopping down on the couch.

"Tell then get inside I don't want them outside right now it's too cold" she said walking upstairs.

I pulled out my phone calling steven "mommy said y'all get inside" I said quickly and hanging up.

Not long after i heard the door open and close followed by steven and toot loud ass mouth.

I made way up stairs getting slightly annoyed from their loud asses , they with each other damn near everyday I will never understood why they have to be loud like they haven't seen each other in years.

I went into my room and laid down for a few minutes before my phone started ringing.

I flipped my phone  to see it was from my only best friend other than toot.

"Hiiii" she greeted me.

"Hey, Paige" I said laughing

"Do you want to come back to school shopping with me today" she said

"I already went with toosii, but i'll still go with you if you want" I said.

"Speaking of him I heard some things girl" she said making a weird face.

"What did you hear?" I asked concerned sitting up.

"I heard he messing with Quinn girl" she said .

I love Toosii and I want be with him , but we both have a mutual understanding that we'll settle down when he's ready which i'm okay with because I know he's only trying to protect me and my feelings, but sometimes i just hate the girls he talk to him there all dummies and ran through.