Home Alone

Brooklyn's POV

          I was up at 5am since dad informed me that Aunt Kels was coming over soon and I had to open the door for her.  I hope they remove my moms fetus successfully or unsuccessfully because either way, I'm getting my ass whooped I don't know when where or how.  

I was interupted by Aunt Kellys knocking.   I went downstairs and saw her face through the peephole.   I might just have some fun.   I opened up the curtains and started making faces   at her I can't read lips that well but I know she is cursing me out badly.      But all the fun ended when Jr. came down and opened the door for her. 

"Hey Auntie Kels." Jr. said as he gave her the most warmest hug ever.  

"Hey baby." she said attacking him with kisses. 

"Enough of this lovey dovey stuff, you brought some cookies?" I asked as I looked through her bag.  

"No, I don't have any for you." She said snatching her purse away from me. 

"Yeah thats right she bought cookies for her favorite." Jr. said smirking 

"Shut up lil ugly boy" I said as I mushed him. 

"Atleast I don't have nigga hair all over my head." Jr. said dying of laughter. 

"I swear you so lucky cause if you would've never beat them otha lil kids that was racing with you to moms egg  you wouldn't even be here"   I said kicking him.  

"Hey, stop being mean to each other." Aunt Kels said as she went towards the kitchen.

I sat down and started scrolling down Camiis Instagram.

Yes I made a secret page.  She been postin straight pictures of her and this guy and I'm so jealous because her page is like poppin and my shit just dry.

"Brook your friend at the door." Jr. said standing there evil glaring her.

"Hey?" I said as I looked at her from the sofa. 

"Look I'm single alright," Cami said staring at me.  

"Ok" I said as I put my attention back on my phone.  

"Are you?" she asked with hope in her voice.  

"Maybe" I said smiling to myself.  

"But brook I broke up with you a few days ago, how are you not single?" she asked in disbelief.  

"No I broke up with you." I said sitting there.  

Jay's POV

          Bey and I were sitting in the parking lot hoping for the best.

"You ready bey?" I asked as I opened my side of the door.  

"Not really." she said rubbing her stomach.  

"Everythings gonna be alright, don't worry." I said  getting out the truck. 

"But baby I can feel it, I can feel it inside of me." She said giving me a serious look. 

"That's because it is" I said in a duh type tone. 

"Shawn your no help." She said trying to walk away from me but I grabbed her before she could. 

"Look you can't go in there mad alright?"  

"Alright." she said taking deep breaths.  

"So can I get a kiss now?" I asked her as she turned to face me.   She started to lean in but I stopped her.