All about Me

Okay so let's start off with this Leonora is not my original name however when looking me up or communicating with me that's what you can call me.. Why because I'm a proud Leo and there's nothing wrong about that... If you have a thing against us I will like to say we are all not the same however a lot of facts about us are true.
Another thing I will like to say is I am not a fan of loooooonnnggg stories although they will be long enough for you to understand what exactly will be happening.
  When making stories up I'm more of the fantasy, romance, comedy, horror type instead of mystical and just normal stories but if you will like for me to do so.... Hit me up.
  Warnings.... I have mood swings so things can switch up easily but........ I plan on having this account whatever you want to call it professional.... Also there are times where my stories will be hood like because one I'm surrounded by it and two.... I was raised in it... Trust me it's not that bad.
  I think that's all you need to know about me when I finally do start writing stories I would really love to know ow what you guys are looking for and or if you like the stories that are sure enough to come.
For now thank you for your time.... That's if you read through the whole thing if you did you a real OG okay I'm gone now bye 👋😊💛.

                                 -Leonora