cuatro

"And you're sure that your head didn't explode? Oh oh oh, your head implode, right? There's no way you could survive my brother telling you his whole life story", the male started for like the third time since the call between him and his best friend started, still not believing that Seungmin survived his brother.
The other laughed at his best friend shaking his head while smiling.
"I already told you, I was excited too, so I definitely had no problem listening to him", he sighed longingly.
"I- oh no, no! If I heard correctly you just sighed, longingly, if I may add! I hate it when you do that! If you didn't notice, I'll tell you now. I noticed you doing that almost every time you did that. Do you know how much it hurts, knowing that your best friend is suffering because of a guy, who doesn't realise that an angel is giving him his all and treats him like shit! Why do you think I always try to make him jealous when the opportunity is given? I want him to see what he's missing, what is slowly slipping away from him, what he should hold onto! That's why I never stop the remarks, being unnaturally touchy with you and even calling you pet names! Seeing how you always try to reassure yourself that it won't be like this forever even though you know, deep down in your heart, that nothing will change, ever. One of my brothers friends was in the same situation as you once. He didn't do anything at all, same as you. And in the end they broke up. The guy that didn't want their relationship to be open is now married to a girl and if I remember correctly a baby is on it's way, too. But my brothers friend.., he's still heartbroken. He never got over him and if you don't make anything change and say your opinion on this, directly in his face, I really do fear that you'll end up in the same situation at some point.  And if this happens I won't be able to cope with it! I want you to be happy and if that means getting you away from Hyunjin, I'll definitely take the risk of you hating me in the end", Minho said, tearing up, tears slowly filling his eyes, one or the other falling down.
"Minho I-, I never knew you thought like this, I thought you just heavily disliked him.. you truly are the most amazing best friend ever. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you", he replied, tearing up as well.
"I love you too Minnie"
They talked for another hour before getting ready to sleep knowing that their friendship got even stronger through this event.

( next morning )
Minhooooo~, what's taking you this long..? I hope nothing happened to him, he's never this la-, Seungmin's thoughts got interrupted by a strong arm wrapping around his waist, dragging him behind the school not letting him see who the arm's owner happened to be.
Wha-, the only person that this could be is Minho, but he'd never do something like this out of nowhere.. But then again, it's not like I have friends that I'm this close with that they would do something like this.. I guess I'm just gonna wait until their done dragging me around, the puppy like boy thought, waiting patiently for his misterious kidnapper to stop dragging him around and letting him go.
A bit later he got pushed against the wall, but not too hard so that he wouldn't get hurt. He let out a gasp the second he saw who his kidnapper was.
".. what are you doing? If I remember correctly, it was you who said that we couldn't meet up when someone could see us, especially in school! So I'll ask again, what the hell are you doing, Hwang?!", the boy asked, clearly pissed at the other boy in front of him.
"Don't worry peach, nobody will notice... everyone is too focused on Chan practically proposing to Felix again or in other words asking him to go on a date with him.. but that's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to inform you that I had a talk with my dad yesterday.. he said that someone like me shouldn't be single and should start dating already and I agreed-"
"Does that mean you finally told him that your not that straight and already are in a relationship? So we don't have to hide our feelings for each other anymore and show our relationship?", the blonde interrupted him and looked at him with hopeful eyes.
Hyunjin looked at him guiltily and slowly started to shake his head, telling him no.
"He told me that the daughter of one of his partners had an interest in me.. do you remember the brown haired girl that always sits at the table me and my friends always sit at? That's Samantha, she's the girl my dad mentioned.. He invited her and her family over to have dinner with us. Before they got to us, my dad asked me to start a relationship with her, he said that it didn't have to be real with feelings and all and I... told him that I... would ask her... The moment I asked her, she agreed on the spot to date me... so I just wanted to let you know. Oh but I made sure that there would be no intimacy between her and I so don't worry, the worst that could happen would be a kiss on the cheek! I should better go now before they see us. Love you peach!", he said not giving the younger a chance to speak and rushing away from him, running the long way to his first class this morning so that no one would get the idea that he was there together with Seungmin.
The younger blinked, letting the information sink in. After realising what just happened, tears started to form in his eyes. The slowly slid down his cheeks creating tear streaks. Still leaning against the wall, he let himself slid down and searing himself on the cold ground choking out sobs.
"Is it really this embarrassing to let people know that you're in a relationship with me? Do you actually love me the way i love you? Or are you just feeling bad and don't want to hurt my feelings?", he spoke to no one in particular before be broke out to be full on crying, heavy and broken sobs leaving him..
——————
1105 words
Next update will show what happened in the hallway with Chan and Felix :)
How do you like it so far??