A-Assassin Chapter 1

Really quick A/N
You will find out your quirk when u meet Deku and Deku won't be that much of a bean like he is in the anime. Something are going to change bc of how the story will go so if u don't understand then just ask. What I mean is that your hair color and eye color are going to be different. He is also quirk-less
That's all enjoy!
——————————-—————————
Your POV

Y/N was standing out on her balcony looking out at the forest that curved around the land. She loved to go out in the forest away from her family and the town peoples so that's what you decided to do. You left the balcony walking out of your so called room out to the hall way. The maids had the look of fear and hated in there eyes but you paid no attention to them and kept on walking trying your best to avoid you family. The last thing you wanted was the fake smiles and love you get from your family. As your walking you see your mother as she gives you a friendly smile and you give one back. You don't really talk to your family. After you pasted her, a disgusting look came on her face looking at you. You walked out the castle moving down hill to the town. Once you got there all the towns people ran inside quickly. You could hear them whisper, " Hurry get inside" or " in the house now" then they close all windows and doors but your used to it.
Time Skip

Still your POV

Once you got to the forest you began to walk going deeper and deeper into the forest. As it looked like it would have been dark for a while you walked out to a very beautiful area with a waterfall and some animals roaming around. There was Deers, rabbits, and birds. It was peaceful. You took off the dress you had on walking out the castle. Under you had on some shorts with a shirt. You sat down putting you legs into the water from the waterfall as a bunny hopped over into your lap. Y/N giggles," I see your back." You say with a smile.

Deku POV

Deku was assigned to kill the princess of Mezzoia. He didn't know what she looked like but he was given a description. Deku was told that the princess had crimson red hair and purple eyes. He was jumping through the trees in the forest that was supposed to get him to the castle where the princess should be. As he was jumping he stopped to see crimson red hair. He began to think,' Wasn't the princess I'm killing have Crimson red hair.' What he was told about the princess (aka u) wasn't true. He watched as you with the bunny in your lap smiling as all the other animals weren't bothered by you. You would think the would run away but they didn't, they just stayed there. Deku slipped and went falling to the ground, "Ouch." All the animals ran away even the bunny that was on your lap

Your POV

When all the animals ran away you got up from where you were sitting turning around to see a green haired boy on the ground. The green haired boy had weapons and looked like a Assassin. He looked at you and you looked at him. "Who are you!?" You say trying to figure it out before you activate your quirk. The greened haired boy stayed quiet,not saying anything. You gave him a death stare. The greened haired boy sights and slowly stands up,"No one you need to worry about" He says.
"No one I need to worry about huh. I'm not some air head. I will ask again who are you?" He looked at you, slowly moving his hand towards one of the weapons he had." Deku" He says calmly. " Deku? Alright Deku why are you here." You noticed that he was reaching for a weapon, then grabbing it ready to kill you. You activated your quirk pushing him into a tree. Your quirk was force. His head hit again the tree. Your hand were out in front of you  and you were looking at Deku.

Deku POV

As I grabbed my weapon I was pushed with a strong forces against a tree. I hit my head but was still conscious. I looked at her not being able to move. Then to be dropped down and was sitting on the ground. All of a sudden some girl with short brown hair came walking out though the trees,"So I was able to sneak out of working in the village." She looked up to see Y/N and some greened haired boy

Your POV

"What the-Y/N what did you do!?" You looked at you friend,the only one you really had in the area," He's a Assassin,Urakara at lest I think so" You we're still giving him the death glare. Deku was rubbing the back of his head looking at the ground,"That hurt." "Good is was supposed too" you said with a cocky smile. Urakara was right next to you looking at the green haired boy. You used your quirk again to force Deku to he ground making him hit his head again this time he went unconscious.You picked him up looking at Urakara,"I'm sorry we don't get to hang out today but maybe tomorrow." You said giving a small wave to your friend walking away.

You were walking back up to where the village was having Deku on your back. The people saw and gasped saying," Did she kill him?!" But quietly thinking I wouldn't hear but I did. You continued to walk getting to the Castle you lived in. You said nothing to anyone and walked down to where the prison was to put him there,your mom saw you with Deku. You put him in the prison, leaving going back up to your "room".

Idk who's POV

Y/N mother saw her daughter with some green haired boy. All of a sudden her face was shocked,'I thought I told that boy to kill her, not to let her capture him.' Y/N mother thought in her head. A few hours went by and The queen (aka Your mother) was heading down to the prison where the green haired boy was. As Y/N was getting food for the prisoner and to ask him questions. On her way down she heard her mother and Deku talking. "WHY DIDNT YOU KILL HER!" Her mother yelled. "YOU DIDNT FUCKING TELL ME THAT SHE HAD A QURIK,MOSTLY ONE THAT CAN DO THAT!" He snapped back "I didn't tell you,but YOUR A SKILLED ASSASSIN. HOW COULD YOU FALL OUT OF A TREE,MORE OR LESS GET YOUR SELF CAPTURED!" They must have been talking for a while for Y/N mother to know that. "GIVE ME SOME DAMN CREDIT LADY . I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM ATHANATIA." He hissed back at The Queen. The queen put her thumb,index finger, and middle finger on her nose,"Can you get the job done tonight?" "Yes I can have her killed before day light." The Queen looked at him,"Good I'm counting on you to kill that Monster."

Your POV

From all that you heard,that last part about you being a Monster is what got to you. You dropped the tray of the food you were going to give Deku then they both looked at you. Your eyes where's Dark red and your hair crimson red hair was flaring up in the air like a fire. Your eyes then kinda changed to a half blue half red. Tears ran down your face and You had your hands into a fist,"Me, a Monster! I'm not a Monster! YOUR THE FUCKING MONSTER, MOTHER!!"

Deku's POV

I watched as tears came rolling down her cheeks staining them as tears ran down to her neck. "Do you really hate me that bad! If only dad was still here!" She said sobbing. Her mother yelled at her much louder when she was yelling at me,"YOU KILLED HIM,HE WOULD BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!!!" More tears came down her face staining her cheeks more and more. Her hair went down and her eyes went blue with a hint of red. "He was the only one that cared...He died because he wanted to help me with the quirk...UNLIKE THAT REST OF YOU!!!!" Her hair shot back up in the air, her eyes way Darker then before. A dark aroma formed around her but to soon disappear to her calming down,"If it weren't for Him (your dad) helping me control my other half and quirk you both would have died right then."

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this is my first story so I'm sorry if it's not that good. It will take time for me to update. It's harder to do this when it's a AU and right now the Love between you and Deku isn't that great. Word count 1532.