Come with you?| Chaper 2

Quick A/N! I am going to redo some of the first chapter,I don't like. Please if you are still reading, go and read that before continuing. Also, you can use your own eye color and hair color. Just whatever you want!That's all! Enjoy

——————————————————

Your POV
Your mother was on the ground with a terrified face,looking at you.
The Queen was trembling like crazy.
Deku was looking at you as well looking at you in between the bars from the prison he was in.
Staring at your mother, trembling with fear. She got up quickly and ran away out of the prison.
You sighed, rubbing the back of your neck. " Fucking Bitch.." You began to walk back up the stairs, but you hear a voice call out from behind you. " Could you let me out, crazy." You turned around and looked at him," So you can kill me? I think not."
"I wouldn't try. With a quirk like that, you could kill me!" For a moment it sounded like he was fanboying.
"I wouldn't take my chance."
"What if, I took you with me?" He kinda yelled back. Quickly you turned around and looked at him.
"You clearly don't like it here and your not welcome." He shrugged his shoulders. "Coming with me might be better."
You walked up to the ceil,"Like hell." With that
you walked away, walking back up the stairs. You decided to take your time walking back to your "room".
Honestly you knew that one day, something like this would happen, but you still couldn't believe that it really happened.

It was the next morning, the sun was bright. You could hear the birds outside, noisy.
Tiredly you sat up from your bed, yawning ever so softly.
You couldn't help,but sigh.
So sick of everything that happened yesterday and just everything in general. All you wanted to do, more than anything was to leave. Leave and never come back. Lots of people would love that and in that way you could start over.
That's what you want, what you wish for.

Dragging you feet, you walked out the room. Right has you did, all eyes were on you. Usually the maids wouldn't look at you, just whisper.
Now...now they were doing both.
Looking and whispering, like you weren't there.
You groaned," ughhh, I am so fucking done with this!"
The maids froze, not saying anything.
Quickly they scurried away from you and the area where you were closest too. You quickly made your way to the prison,"Hey! Greened haired Assassin, about what you said yesterday, Are you serious?" You looked at him, he was on the floor, just sitting there.
"Answer me!"

Deku POV

"Yea, I was being serious."
I sat up, looking at the crimson haired girl that was looking at me in between the bars.
"Are you going to come with me?"
I walked over to the bars, looking right into her purple eyes.
"Yes right now, but I have to know something first." She was being serious.
"Ok, what is it, Princess?"
"Don't.Call.Me.Princess.Ever.Again.
I will not ever be the princess of the place or a princess again. What I need to know is, Why?" She didn't say it as a question it self but also a statement.
" Why? Oh that's a easy question. The money! It's a lot of money to kill a princess no one likes. People call you a monster in a lot of places. It's like your famous! Crazy right?!"

Your POV but First person

He was going to kill me for money.
"Would you still do it?"
The questions were nothing needed but honestly I just wanted to know.
"Well if you didn't have a quirk like that then yea! But I might die trying to kill you now knowing.
I guess I am not helping myself in trying to get you to come with me, huh"
Using my quirk, I prided the bars open.
"I might have got you back then because you were trying to kill me, but I wouldn't have cared if I knew you were trying to kill me. But Then it was because of my friend and the fact that I didn't know what you were doing. Even so I wouldn't go down with out a fight."
He looked surprised, eyes wide. "You have a lot of control of your quirk!" There it was again, he was fanboying. I was confused on why he was fanboying but who knows. I sighed softly,"We can leave without being seen through here." I walked over to a secret door that led to the back of the castle. I went down on my knees and opened it up. "Wait- What about my weapons?" He was standing behind me, I was on my hands and knees. (Don't worry you have on pants and a shirt)

"They are already out there." My voice was stone but not cold. I began to crawl   to the area outside of the castle.

This is much shorter then my last post but I hope you enjoyed it! I think this is a good place to stop for now. Also I honestly don't know for anyone is reading this or not but please don't forget to vote! It helps good bye for now
888 words