chapter 1 : the dinner table incident

It all began with four words.

"GIVE MY FORK BACK!"

Not even a please, wow. The bald man reached for his fork, but Sonic swiftly pulled his arm back as to keep it away from him. After all, it was a beautiful fork, and he felt more deserving of it.

"Look, if you don't give my fork back right this moment, I'll send you to the Ranch." said Dr. Phil angrily.

Lmao the Ranch, okay, sure. Sonic had heard about this place for sure, but he wasn't afraid of Dr. Phil and his threats. He was an old man, what could he do about anything?

"What if I don't?" asked Sonic, tauntingly. He put the fork sideways into his mouth and fixed each of his gloves gently after brushing his hands off on his sides. Then he looked back up at Dr. Phil with the fork still between his teeth.

"Ugh, disgusting! You're scraping it all up! A top-notch quality piece of cutlery such as that shouldn't be in the mouth of a.. of a... p-PLEB!!" yelled Dr. Phil. If he was a cartoon, you would be able to see the smoke coming out of his ears as he spoke. "J-just, give me my fork back >:(" he said.

Sonic, although he had no idea how the other man had said ">:(" out loud, looked deep into Dr. Phil's eyes, and reached up with his gloved hand to remove the fork from his mouth. Holding the fork in hand he spoke, "Make me then."

Dr.Phil didn't know what to do at this point. He wanted his fork back, but he was also intimidated by the tall, blue hedgehog standing in front of him. Like,,, what was he going to do? There was only one option, and he would have to lose a bit of his dignity for it.

Dr.Phil got on his knees and held onto one of Sonic's legs. "Please, oh, please give me back my fork. I really just want to eat my Campbell's brand, lukewarm, tomato soup, please. I'll do anything."

"Oh?" said Sonic with an evil tone. "Anything?"

Dr. Phil was too blinded by his love for his fork that he once again repeated, "YES, ANYTHING!"

"Okay," replied Sonic. "Then meet me in my hotel room, it's 263, at 11 pm tonight. I'll be there, and so will your fork." Sonic put the fork inside his T H I C C sock and then turned to walk away, leaving Dr. Phil there.

Dr. Phil was starting to regret his word choice of "anything", but he did want his fork back.