Part 16

*Brey's POV*
I awakened to the smell of food. I sat up and looked around. Great , I'm back in Chris house ! 😑 I heard him coming up the stairs , so I pretended to be sleep again. He came in, and I heard him sigh deeply. It wasn't long before I felt his hands on my thigh.

"Brey, get up", he mumbled.

I groaned and swatted his hand away.

"It's too early for this shit. Get yo ass up Brey", he said.

I scoffed and sat up, folding my arms above my chest.

"I cooked breakfast", he told me.

"Why am I here?", I asked with an obvious attitude.

"Lose the attitude," he said.

I rolled my eyes and got up, making my way into the bathroom. Chris was really getting on my damn nerves. He needs to check who the hell he think he speaking to cuz boo, Brey AIN'T the one!

*Alexis POV*
I felt August suck my lip. This nigga is too thirsty. Lmfao , but he's also very thotful... And that's all that counts. 😂
I fluttered my eyes open as I seen a smile appear on his face. He's so 😍 . Haha !

"Good morning baby girl", he greeted me.

I smirked and kissed him.

He pushed my head away and gave me a ratchet ass stank face.

"Mornin' breath having ass", he commented.

This nigga was just sucking on MY lip and don't want me to kiss him cuz of morning breath? K.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. As I finished brushing my teeth, August came in with a devious smirk on his face.

I peered up in the mirror to see him approaching me. I rinsed my mouth and cut the water on the sink off.

I turned around , and he tried to kiss me, but I turned my head before he could.

"Bae."he started,sounding kinda hurt.

I wanted to burst out into laughter but that would be mean. Whoever said I was nice tho? I chuckled as he stale faced me.

"No kisses, remember?", I questioned.

"That was before baby.", he said, leaning in for a second attempt.

This time I allowed him to kiss me. Soon the kiss began to get a little yearning. So I pushed August away and bit my lip. He gazed down from my chest to my lips, finally meeting my eyes. We began kissing again. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even hear the doorbell ringing. August sighed then moved out of the way. I made my way down the stairs and opened the front door...

When I opened it, there stood Chris all red and shit.

"Can we talk?", he asked harshly.

I nodded then stepped outside.

He explained to me how Brey had this attitude (she's great for that shit) and he was demanding her to fix it but being the rebel she is, of course she ain't listen. He also explained how once he tried to pull her back from walking away from him, she snatched away and punched him in the jaw (which is red and has a knuckle imprint 😂😂). I felt kinda bad for him. But, fuckin' with Brey, what do you expect? I gave him a few words of wisdom, and he thanked me before leaving.

I walked back in the house to see August sprawled out on the couch with his eyes closed and his arms folded behind his head. I quietly walked over to him, then I positioned myself on his stomach. His eyes opened and his lips curled into a small smile.

"I love you Alexis." He mentioned.

Um, I ain't know what to say. Aug was a cool fuck buddy and all but, did I love him back? Uhh. I just smiled a little and looked down.

"Don't you love me?", he asked.

Shit.

I apparently didn't answer fast enough so he pushed me off of him, got up and left.

Fuck.

*Brey POV*
I was so mad at myself for hitting Chris but he shouldn't have touched me. I hate when shit don't go my way. Like TF. It's just sex! I sighed then made my way downstairs and into my kitchen. Yeah, I left Chris' house after I hit him... It's whatever.

Once in the kitchen, I poured some fruit punch into a glass and grabbed a bendy straw. I sipped on my drink as I walked over to the couch and plopped down. Just as I was getting comfortable, there was a knock at the door. Who TF knocks on the door when there is a freaking door bell. 😠

I got up , still drinking my juice and August was at the door. Ugh!

"May I help you?", I asked as he stood there with a sad facial expression.

"I need your help lil sis.", he said.

Aw shit , here we go. 😭