4. WATCH

"Luke?" I call out into his study, which is where I used to usually find him.

Once I take the initial peek I realize he's not in there. I poke my head back out of the room and wander down the hallway. It's a bit chilly in just my night dress but when I was chucking things into my duffel bag I wasn't necessarily thinking about packing a robe. It's hot in Nevada, not typically a robe-needing state.

I pad my way down the hall and once I reach his room I don't think twice before opening the door. When I see him standing there completely naked my mouth goes dry. I thought I had remembered his body correctly but I'm now realizing I absolutely have not.

I just want to lick him from head to toe.

It is utter perfection. From the top of his golden-blonde head to his feet he's carved, not overly muscular, just perfectly toned. He sleeps naked, another thing I'd forgotten up until this moment. I should've probably thought about that before I just walked right into his room.

He used to sleep curled up next to me like a content kitten after I'd have my way with him. Well, more like a large content lion. The soft smile on his face afterward always made my heart stutter then palpitate faster knowing I'd put it there. I'd been the one to give him what only I could give him. He only trusted me to do that particular thing.

He finally turns all the way toward me and when he catches my hungry eyes he freezes. We stand there for a few moments before he smirks and says, "can I help you?" I can't help it when my eyes flicker down to his large member.

Jesus fucking Christ, yes. So much yes.

I don't say that though because I can't make my mouth work. The exchange with with him earlier on his knees and then the one with Denver had left me feeling sexually frustrated already. Seeing Luke like this was nearly killing me. Remembering all the things that naked body could do to me, for me, makes me shiver with anticipation.

I want him so fucking bad.

He walks up to me and once he's standing in front of me my mouth begins to go dry. I don't ever remember feeling this thirsty in my entire life. I feel absolutely parched as I reach out and caress his taught abdomen. I run my fingers over each defined muscle feeling a dark desire flow through me.

I have to remember why I'm here, I'm not here to play with Luke. I'm here to find my sister. My she-devil wants to growl at the reminder.

"Did you get the plane?" I said, finally able to make my mouth work again. Although it's still extremely dry.

He nods in response saying, "it will be ready by noon. Then we'll be off to Nevada."

"Thank you, Luke." I smile up at him, he's a good seven inches taller than my 5'6 height.

"Anything for you. You know that." That's when I notice the slim metal around his neck. I feel my breath catch at the sight.

"Is that..." I reach out again and run my hands over his chest, up to his neck. "It's the collar I gave you?" He nods. "God, why do you have to be so fucking sexy?" I utter the words out without even thinking about it.

"I've missed you touching it, me." I look up into those swirling grey-blue depths and it takes everything in me not to jump him. I slowly pull my hands away from him but his hands come up and hold mine in place. "Please don't stop."

"I thought you had more than enough women to satiate your sexual appetite these days?" A thought enters my mind leaving me partially nauseous. "Don't tell me you let anyone else..." I caress the metal once more and then pull my hands out of his grasp.