Chapter 0: Remembrence - Part 1

Start writing your story

Black.
That was all I could see.
Dark as the night.
My mind began to rush to different conclusions of where I was.
My tails both felt squished against my body.
As I was squirming about, I fell into a world of light.
???: Gah....Fuck that's bright...
My eye stung like hell, as I stumbled about like a drunk person.
Only one thing was on my mind.
???: Where the fuck am I...
I looked myself over. I was still in my maroon blazer, grey shirt and black trousers. That meant that I was still in my school apparel. Was I... kidnapped on my way to school?
*BANG BANG*
¿¿¿: HELP!!
It was the voice of a girl. She sounded about my age, and was definitely scared. It was coming from inside a cramped locker parallel to mine.
I ran to her aid and swung the door open.
¿¿¿: Eek!
???: It's okay! Calm down! I'm not gonna hurt you...
¿¿¿: Who are you!?
She was taller than me. About 5' 9''. She was wearing a bright orange jumper with a pale yellow tie. She had orange hibiscus flowers tying her hair into two large pigtails which I assume she would usually wear over her chest.
???: M-my name? O-oh...it's uh....wait, hold on a sec....
Five names immediately sprung to mind.
JP
Yukkiteru Ayano
Shun Kasuke
Haruo Mentodo
Daisuke Koronoma
My mind was scrambled by these thoughts. My indecisiveness was a curse. I decided finally that I would go with the first name that came to mind.
???: I-I'm J-JP. The S-Super High School Level G-Gamer....
¿¿¿: Well, then I'm Lucía Fujimõri. I'm the Super High School Level Table-Tennis Pro. Now, do you have any clue as to where we are?
JP: N-no. I just woke up about a minute before you did. I am a bit concerned about those windows though.
Lucía turned her head to face the would-be windows.
Lucía: What's with the metal plate?
JP: I-I don't know either...
*DING DONG DONG DING*
?¿?¿: I see you're all awake. Please make your way to the gymnasium to begin the inauguration process.
A squeaky, slightly raspy voice came from a monitor fixed to the wall.
?¿?¿: Unless you want to face a punishment, I recommend that you begin to make your way there!
Lucía: W-who was that? What do y-you think we should do?
JP: I-I'm af-fraid there's only one thing we c-can do...
And with that, we began to make our way to the gym, completely unaware of the despair that was to come....