Chapter 3

I walk into the mansion to see my men walking around and talking.

I see some of them nod at me out of respect.

I look at Johnny boy "Call everyone in the auditorium" he nods and starts texting around.

I call Papà.

It rings once.

"We heard" I hear him say sounding kind of out of breath.

"Are you guys on your way?" I ask smoothly.

"Should be over in 20" He says back.

"Okay" I hang up.

I call Alessandro.

He picks up quickly.

"What's up sorella?" He says casually.

"I need you and Nate down here" I let out a breath.

"Everything okay?" He asks and I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Someone took Dax and Liam" I hear him gasp.

Dramatic like always.

"We will be down there tomorrow" he says quickly.

I hang up and call my mother.

"Silva?" My mother answers about 2 rings.

"I'm sending the kids to you with Andrea" I let out a breath "I need you to go to the safe house I have down there"

"Okay" my mother says calmly without questions.

I hang up.

I call Stefano.

He answers after the first ring.

"Everything okay?" He asks tiredly.

"I need you guys down here, take your wife and kid to the safe house and do the same for Cristin, I don't know who's after me but I don't want your family's to be effected" I say trying to keep myself calm.

"What happened?" Stefano asks and it sounds like he's moving around.

"Someone took Dax and Liam, I'm sending the kids on a private jet to see Mom and having them go to the safe house" I hear more shuffling noises.

"Okay we will see you tomorrow" he hangs up.

I call Phillip next.

He answers immediately "What happened?"

"Someone took Dax and Liam"

"I will be there in an hour" he hangs up.

I turn around and Johnny Boy standing there waiting.

"Everyone is in the auditorium" I nod and walk with Johnny boy to the auditorium.

I walk in to see them waiting for me.

I step in front with all of their eyes on me "Someone has taken Dax and my son" I see them all go from relax to tense "I want everything now heavy guarded, I want reports from everyone at the end of the day, and I want all of you to be ready for an attack at any moment, whoever took them has a lot of power and I want to make sure everyone is safe" they all nod almost in unison "If anyone is lacking contact me and expect a bullet in your head" I wave them off and they leave.

I see Papà and Andrea walk in.

"Always early?" I ask trying to joke.

"Always what do you need Silva?" I hear Papà ask.

"Andrea" she looks at me "I need you to take Layla, Alex, and Dom to Italy to meet my mother and she will take you to the safe house" I walk over to her and pause "Jet leaves in 3 hours" she nods.

I walk out with Johnny boy behind me.

Then I just stop.

Everything was finally hitting me.

The love of my life and my first born are missing.

I have no idea who took them.

No way of tracking them.

"You okay?" Johnny boy asks in a soft voice.

I nod not being able to form words.

"I'm going to check on my kids" I choked out.

I went to my baby's.

They were all in my room bouncing on the bed with smiles on their faces.

I smile softly.

"Mommy!" The twins say in unison making Layla turn to me and scream mommy as well.

They all run to me hugging my legs.

Layla was around my waist due to her being a little bit taller then the twins.

"Hey baby's" I bend down to my kids as they all had smiling faces.

"Where's daddy?" Layla asked as her smile goes to a frown.

"Where's Liam?" The twins ask in unison again.

Okay, they weird me out sometimes but I'm just going to let them be.

"Daddy and Liam are away right now and mommy is going to find them" they all nod in unison "You guys are going to go with Grandma to see Nonna in Italy" they all smile widely.

"Are you coming with Mommy?" Layla asks.

"No, mommy is going to see where Daddy and Liam went" I see her frown.

"Everything is going to be okay, Grandma and Nonna are going to protect all of you" they all smile sadly.

A soft knock comes to the door as Andrea steps in "Grandma!" They all shout and rush to her.

"Go" I mouth to her.

She nods "Okay kiddos say goodbye to mommy because we have a plane to catch" they all give me hugs and kisses before waving goodbye.

I help Andrea put them in the car and smile at all of them.

"Bye mommy" they all say while I wave at them goodbye.

Andrea pulls me into a hug "Don't worry about us, we will make sure your kids are safe" she whispers in my ear.

I nod as I give her one more tight squeeze before letting go.

Andrea hops into the drivers seat and drives off.

I walk back into the mansion.

"Silva?" Papà says as he walks in front of me "Everything is going to be okay" he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm scared" I whisper to him.

He pulls me in tighter.

"What if I don't find them? What if they die?" I start sobbing "I can't lose Dax again" I pause as a sob comes out "I can't lose Liam"

He rubs my back trying his best to comfort me "Don't think like that babygirl" he says softly "We will find them and bring them back home"

He holds me there until I stop crying.

I wipe away my tears and pull away from him.

"I need to make a call" I say trying to pull myself together.

Papà nods as I exit the room.

I go up to my office and sit in my swirly chair.

I take a calming breath before dialing the number I didn't want to.

They pick up after the 2 ring.

"Silva" I hear Marlo voice sounding smug.

"Marlo, long time since I have called you" I say calmly.

"Yes my dear, we have missed you greatly, why don't we take you to the club and talk some business" I roll my eyes.

"Sure Marlo, how about tomorrow?" I try to keep myself calm.

"Oh good, I built a nice club out there, Marlo and Kendrick's, let's go there" I roll my eyes again, of course he would name a club after himself.

"See you then" I hang up and let out a breath.

This should be interesting.