six

"A little bit older."
______

It was 5 o'clock and that meant Felix's mother had just left for the night shift, and his father wouldn't be back from work for another two hours. He figured this two hour gap of alone time would be his perfect, and only safe opportunity to get out. Earlier, he had texted this to Changbin but he never received an answer. So wether or not he got the message was unclear.

Felix looked in his mirror with a sigh. He felt incredibly nervous having to meet up with Jisung. Not the Jisung part but more so the meeting new people part. Especially Changbin. His personality was everything he feared in a person so far. Defiant, rebellious, and teasing.

He shrugged on his jacket overtop his hoodie and ruffled his hair around, "Time to leave I suppose...." he trailed off, looking in the direction of his bedroom door.

"All I have to do is walk right out of the front door. Not hard," He spoke, leaving his bedroom to head downstairs.

Suddenly, there was a crash causing Felix to let out a gasp. He froze on the middle of the staircase, placing his hand over his mouth. Listening carefully he could here rustling coming for what he assumed was a kitchen.

"Wow they are pretty loaded," he heard a voice.

Felix felt paralyzed. Was it a robbery? A kidnapper? Before he could make any move, the unfortunate loud ping of his cellphone rung through the house. The cellphone, being placed in Felix pocket, completely revealed his location.

"Felix?" The voice called out, "Are you here?"

Felix jaw dropped. He knows my name? This was certainly confusing as the voice didn't sound like anyone he knew of. Considering he has only met one other Korean since moving, he doubted he would know the culprit anyway.

"Felix?!" The person called out louder, "alright well I'm coming upstairs then."

Fuck fuck fuck.

Felix felt his stomach drop as he spun on his heel to book it back into his room. Of course, he attempted to be as stealthy and quiet as he could. Slamming the door was absolutely not what he should have done.

"Felix, what the fuck?" The voice asked, knocking on the door.

Felix, being pressed up agaisnt it after violently slamming it, flinched away from the door. Bad idea. The door opened wide, revealing a very unfamiliar face. He was dressed in black head to toe with his hood up covering his very obviously black hair. The mask he wore and the chain on his pants didn't really spell out friendly to Felix.

Not really knowing what to do, Felix reached out for a near by book and threw it directly at the strange boy.

"Get the fuck out or else I'll call the cops!!" He shouted pointing his phone at him like a weapon.

"First of all, you have shitty aim," The boy said, pointing at the book which landed a few feet in front of him, "Second of all, you already chickening out?"

Already....chickening out?

"Changbun?!" Felix shouted dropping his fighting stance.

"Bin, Changbin," He stated, pulling down his mask, "I told you I was coming."

"What the fuck!" Felix exclaimed, "Yeah but did you have to make such a creepy entrance?!"

"Of course I did," He chuckled, "I wanted to see how you would react. No biggie."

"As a mater of fact this is a very big biggie," Felix argued, "what did you break down there?!"

"Oh, just the kitchen window," He shrugged, walking further into Felix's room looking around.