Chapter IX - "Lil' Gil...?"

~~~🖤⚜3rd POV⚜🖤~~~

As the Lightning injured Hawk by turning him into a toasted piggy, a Holy Knight began to walk towards them.

"This energy...." mumbles Meliodas as he thinks about the sword that was in Vanya Village and the spear that was thrown, "You're the one who attacked Vanya Village am I right?" Meliodas asks knowing the answer.

"G-GILTHUNDER!?" exclaims Elizabeth to seeing her old friend.

"You know this guy!?" asks Hawk exclaims at Elizabeth.

"Yes!" She nods, "He was assigned to my Sister, Margaret and was like a Big brother to Us!" She answers.

"You are indeed correct Sin of Wrath," States Gillthunder trying to mask his sense of worry for the princess.

"BUT GILLTHUNDER!?-" Elizabeth began before she was interrupted by Gillthunder himself,

"I was instructed to take you back Alive and well but Living and Dead... It's all the same to me," he states coldly as he removes her and Hawk's bonds, "Remove this crude creature and yourself from the Forest Princess Elizabeth, also please do tell where your sister lies," he adds.

Meliodas gets angered by his mention of Y/n, "Elizabeth... listen to him, Take Hawk and run away from here..."

"Hai Sir Meliodas!" She runs and Hawk follows behind her, "Now why do you want the location on N/N Lil' Gil!"

"Tch. I am no child so I will tell you now, I am more stronger than any of the Seven Deadly Sins," Gillthunder says hoping his Childhood Hero will recognize the Code that was told to him all those years ago.

"Maybe you are maybe your not, Who knows?" Meliodas taunts.

"It seems I didn't make myself clear," he points a sword to Meliods' neck, "I am now more powerful than any of the Seven deadly sins."

"Then lets Spar a bit Lil' Gil!" Meliodas smirks, "You for the location of N/N and I for the location of the rest of the sins!" He exclaims excitedly.

"I agree to your terms, Sir Meliodas!" He nods and answers acquiredly.

"Now let me release you two-" Gillthunder is interrupted by Meliodas.

The two other sins release themselves, "We could've escaped whenever we wanted!" He states while poker faced.

"Or you may have been afraid of my power," states Gil as him and Meliodas get into a sparring stance.

"Don't you know when your elder is trying to do you a Kindness," he smirks, "Diane stay out of this one," he says as she pouts.

"Awwwwww! You get all the fun Captain!" She says sitting down and watching them.

They began their heated battle against eachother as they were "equally" matched, but in reality the Captain was just holding back so he could find out where his friends are. As the heated match hit it's climax Gillthunder managed to get a hit on Meliodas, throwing him to the ground.

"CAPTAIN!?" Diane yells at seeing Meliodas like that on the ground.

"F-fine y-you w-win..." he fakes, "You'll find N/n with one of the sins in hiding..." he mumbles.

"Captain....." Diane's eyes widen.

"Now... the rest of the sins... where are they?" Meliodas mumbles.

~~~TO BE CONTINUED!~~~~~