Tamara is dominant

Tamara drinks Smirnoff "I want some" Tord said, "Nope you have your cigarettes or cigars whichever you use" Tamara replied. Tord without taking no as an answer he took her Smirnoff and drank it all "You motherfucker!" Tamara yells and punching him she took the Smirnoff "Ow! By the way I chugged it all" Tord smirked and he chugged all of her Smirnoff, Tamara got mad and burned his favorite cigars and cigarettes "Touché" Tord says as he steals all of her Smirnoff. Tamara kept burning his favorite cigarettes "Ok truce!" Tord exclaimed "Commie" Tamara yells, Tord have her the Smirnoff Tamara took it, Tord smokes his cigarette Tamara drank her Smirnoff "bish" Tamara called him "lasagna" Tord responded "Fuck you" Tamara said "Love you" Tord replied, Tamara blushed and looks away "Tord no" Tamara said "What?" Tord asked "You hate me" Tam said "how so?" Tord asked "Like you hate Tom" Tam said, "exactly" Tammy added "Listen you don't destroy my cigarettes I won't chug your stupid Smirnoff" Tord told her. "Yeah right" Tam said Tord just flipped her off "no" tam simply said, Tord messes with Tamara's hair "Tord no!" She exclaimed as she was getting a little mad "Tord yes" Tord said, Tamara just messed with Tord's hair "Now your messing with mine?" Tord asked "Shut up" Tam said, "OMG!" Tam exclaimed and watched TV "What?" Tord asked as he was confused, "Nothing" tam reassured him "Ok" Tord said and sat on the couch. Tam looked at Tord and moved away from him still on the couch "oh ok" Tord said, "Sometimes I feel like your going to do something to me" Tamara told him "Like what?" Tord asked, Tamara slid next to Tord and hugged him "don't tell anyone I did this" Tam told Tord, he hugged her and kissed her forehead Tamara blushed "awwww" Tord teased Tam "Shut the fuck up" Tam told him and Tord snickered abit "you better not tell anyone" Tamara told Tord, "I won't" Tord said "good" Tamara said and kissed his cheek and she looked at the TV, Tam kept hugging Tord "Sorry" Tam apologies "It's ok" Tord hugged her, Tam yawned and cuddled Tord, he then cuddled her, Tam started to fall asleep then Tord falls asleep. Tamara falls asleep while hugging Tord.

~The next day

Tord was still asleep while tam woke up and draws on Tord's face "hehehehe" she laughed when Tord grabbed her hand "no" Tord said, "fine" Tamara looked at him Tord snickers abit "well what should we do?" Tord asked, Tamara got on top of Tord "I don't know" tam said. Tord kisses Tamara, she blushed and kisses back Tord grabbed her ass while kissing her Tamara blushed more she kept kissing him Tord slides her hand chest and pants. Paul came in "um sir?" Paul looked at them "Leave paul" Tord said, "But the robot is ready" Paul informed him, "Plus we don't have time" Paul said, "Babe later~" Tord told Tamara "Okay" Tord told Paul "Fine" Tam sat on the couch a little mad, Paul waited for Tord and Tord kissed Tamara and went to paul "Fucking Paul" Tamara mumbles under breath. Paul showed Tord the robot "Paul I was in a meeting and you have to intrude in it" Tord said as he was annoyed, "Sorry sir" Paul said "It's fine.... I love the robot" Tord said, "Do you want to use it?" Paul asked "Not now" Tord told him "Ok sir" Paul said respectfully, "Now I'll go to my quarters now" Tord informed Paul "Sir tell me when you need something" Paul said "Will do" Tord replied. Tord went to the room and saw Tamara "Hey sexy~" Tord said seductively "Tordyyy~" Tammy said cutely "So are we gonna continue?" Tord asked, "Do you wanna continue cause I do" Tam said "Yes!" Tord exclaimed "Ok" Tam said and pulled Tord to him and kisses him "Mmm~" she moans Tord kisses back getting her and she was on top of him, Tamara sat on his lap and kisses him Tord and took off her shirt. Tamara took off her bra and pants Tord took off his shirt, Tamara helped taking off his pants Tord took off her clothes, Tam was now naked "heh~" tam said Tord took off his boxers, Tamara now slid her hands to Tord's cock Tord snickers "It's big~" Tamara remarked and started to rub it "I know it is" Tord told her and blushed, she rubbed it and licked the tip Tord started to moan, Tamara sucked his dick fast and fast Tord started to moan louder Tamara kept sucking without stopping "Mmm~" Tamara moans out, Tord pulled her hair, tam looked at him and she sucked faster Tord moans and was about to cum, Tamara stopped and rubbed his cock "Your dick tastes good" Tam said, Tord snickers "You can always have it~" Tord said "thank you master~" Tamara rubbed faster Tord moans, Tamara gets on top of him and put his dick and put Tord's dick in her pussy "Mmm~" Tamara moans Tord moans Tamara started bouncing deep and moans "Ahh~" Tamara moans and Tord started to moan Tamara stopped and kisses him. Tord kisses back "You are so good" Tord said between moans "Really?" Tamara asked "Yes~" Tord said "And go deeper" he added "Thank you master and ok" Tamara started bouncing deeply and fast, Tord moans and slapped her ass "Slap it more~~" Tam bounces more and faster Tord slaps her ass hard, Tamara moans. Tamara puts one of Tord's hands on her boobs and bounces faster Tord squeezes her boobs "Cum in me master~" Tamara moans out "I will I feel like I'm gonna cum soon" Tord moaned out "Cum in me please" Tamara bounced faster and deeper. Tord came in her "Mmmm~ so warm~!" Tamara kisses him and Tord kisses back "I have a question Tord" Tamara asked "who's gonna clean the couch?" She asked, "I will" Tord said, a couple minutes he cleaned it "Still smells like sex but ok" Tamara said and Tamara kissed Tord, Tord kisses back, Tamara lays Tord on the couch and tam sat next to him hugging him Tord hugs back "That was fun~" Tord remarked, "yeah~" Tamara replied and put a blanket over themselves "Do you wanna rest?" Tamara asked "can you rest with me?" Tord asked "Ok" Tamara kissed his cheek and fell asleep with him, Tord kissed her cheek Tamara laid Tord's face in her boobs Tord blushed.

Hope you enjoyed I will make part two soon :)