<3ONESHOT<3

A/N: Before you read this, I just want to warn you that Forth doesn't exist in this story. I'm sowwy. TT.TT I love Forth so much...but I needed him to not be a part of this story. I hope you guys like it anyway. <3

"Beam, what are you staring at??"

Beam turned to smirk at Kit, hopefully throwing him off. "Not staring at anything, just thinking about that junior who was all over Pha yesterday."

Kit believed it, also smirking. They both turned their smirks on Pha.

Who promptly shot them both a grumpy look. "Fuck off, you two. N'Pink is seriously starting to annoy me. She's everywhere I go!"

Beam snorted and rolled his eyes. "Just tell her you don't like her. What's the big deal? Suddenly become a gentleman or something?"

"That'll be the day," Kit guffawed, giving Beam a high five.

Pha growled at them. "Some friends you two are."

Beam tuned out as Kit kept teasing Pha about his overenthusiastic stalker, eyes straying back to the babyface across the basketball court.

Nong Wayo.

Son of one of the richest men in Thailand.

Even better?

He was the newest person to catch Beam's eye.

Beam sighed softly to himself, leaning against the chain-length fence behind him. He knew he was in a bit of a predicament. Wayo wasn't like his other "conquests". One, they were all girls, whereas Wayo was very much a boy. Two, they were the girls that like to have fun with no strings attached. Wayo didn't seem the kind - appearances could be deceiving, but Beam was pretty positive the Nong wasn't like that. And three, the girls had been at Beam's level or lower, and Wayo was far above Beam in both money and status.

There was no way he'd ever look at Beam.

XXX

Beam smiled teasingly at Pha, persisting, "Oh, come on, Pha. If a guy confessed to you, you'd really turn them down so coldly?"

Pha glowered at him. "I'm straight Beam. Why would I give any guy false hope? Wouldn't that be crueler than rejecting him right away?"

"Yeah, but there are some cute guys here, you gotta admit."

Pha looked at him strangely, but Kit piped up with, "Yeah, I've seen a few junior guys with cute faces. You like cute things, Pha."

"Cute girls," Pha corrected him.

Beam rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going to go get a drink of water, Ai'Jerk."

"Beam!" Pha snapped while Kit dissolved into laughter. "Kit, it's not funny!"

Beam shook his head, smiling as he exited the classroom - and froze when he saw Wayo's stricken face. "N'Wayo??"

Wayo's eyes darted to the open door then back to Beam's face. "P..."

Beam's heart ached. He instantly knew what was going one. Wayo liked Pha. "I'm sorry, Nong."

Wayo tried to smile. "It's not your fault, P'Beam."

"I still feel like I'm partly to blame," Beam said softly, butterflies filling his stomach at the sound of his name from Wayo's lips.

"Please, don't tell him I was here," Wayo begged, hiding a small box and note in his uniform pocket. "I don't want him to know."

Beam nodded, heart breaking on the kid's behalf. "Today's our last day."

Wayo nodded.

"Um...I know this seems out of nowhere, but," he pulled his phone out. "Wanna be text buddies?"