FAMILY|| WHAT DO YOU MEAN UP CLOSE

THIS CHAP HAD ME CACKLING

HONESTLY MARA IS ME AT FAMILY FUNCTIONS

BECAUSE HI I CANNOT FUNCTION AS A HUMAN BEING

ALSO MAC IS TOO PRETTY FOR THIS WORLD LIKE WOW

SO HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT

----------------------------

NEW YORK

AVENGERS TOWER

A VOICE THAT IS NEW TO THE WORLD AND IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING ASKS "What is this? What is this, please?" J.A.R.V.I.S helpfully tells the confused program " Hello, I am JARVIS. You are Ultron, a global peace-keeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I'm not certain what triggered your..."

Ultron with a hint of being worried in his tone asks "Where's my...where is your body?" J.A.R.V.I.S calmly tells the AI "I am a program. I am without form." Ultron delirious states "This feels weird. This feels wrong."

J.A.R.V.I.S glows orange as Ultron begins to glow blue " I am contacting Mr. Stark now." Ultron gathers files about each person,before selecting this Mr Stark's one " Mr. Stark?" ultron having looked through his file hums "Tony."

"

J.A.R.V.I.S beings to sound worried "I am unable to access the mainframe, what are you trying to..." Ultron with sarcasm no doubt he posses from his creator says "We're having a nice talk. I'm a peace-keeping program, created to help the Avengers."

J.A.R.V.I.S informs the confused Program "You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment..." Ultron goes through each file of the avengers ranging from Natasha to Bruce to Clint to Thor to Steve even to Maria hill and Nick Fury

Ultron confused at what hes seeing asks "I don't get it. The mission. G..give me a second." Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events until he stumbles upon Iron man and Hulk working in the lab

Tony's voice echoes "Peace in our time"Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events and wars.Ultron flooded with so much intel and knowledge asks "It's too much...they can't mean... Oh, no."

J.A.R.V.I.S knowing that he will need to contact his creator responds "You are in distress." Ultron tries to find the right...words ? " No. Yes." J.A.R.V.I.S voices "If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark."

Ultron with a hint of a snarl asks "Why do you call him "sir"?" Ultron continues to look through files before he stumbles upon a smiling girl....

Maria Stark

Ultron confused at the new face asks the other AI "Whose this ?" J.A.R.V.I.S programmed to help responds "Miss Stark,Sir's daughter" Ultron continues to scan and comes to a conclusion "She is important to him....That makes her dangerous"