cheating

Sasuke pov

' why him' I thought as I was crying." Sasuke please open the door"." WHY him"! I yelled through my door."please I never meant to hurt you"."well you did".I said as the tears were going down my face.just then Naruto busted open my door.yep right off the hinges." Now let me talk".he said. I was just looking there surprised." I never meant to hurt you truth is I was just drunk". Truth betold   he was drunk everyone was that night see they went to this party ofcourse the host was ino and they were getting waaasted so yeah they were playing spin the bottle and he and shikamaru were supposed to kiss ofcourse shikamarus boyfriend Garra was saying no so was Sasuke but they already were kissing so Garra and Sasuke Left boyfriend's not noticing so Sasuke went to there house and packed his shit up and moved in with Garra he let him.now back with the story." I only did it because I thought that you were cheating on me with Garra"."what why would you think that I love you and only you".Sasuke couldn't help but laugh at it" So give me another chance"." Yeah dobe....wait wat about the door".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
202 words wow now this is hard and it is only 4:20 am wow really hard and  Garra going to be really mad about the door going to kill him I bet. Sorry it is only ainute. Long first time

G-what happened to my door!!!?

S- Naruto did it!!

G- where is that mother fuc-

Auther- kid friendly okay ( cracking nuckles.)

( By guys 😂)