day off

Hey people well this is my second one and this shit is really hard.but here we go

Naruto looked at Sasuke and Sasuke looked at Naruto they were currently having a staring contest."if I win you have to lete do anything I want to you"Naruto said. Sasuke just nods and  says"well I win you have to leave me alone for a week."suddenly Naruto blinks and Sasuke starts laughing so hard he almost peed himself."Damn I booked ...fuck."mean while Sasuke just laughed the whole time while Naruto was sulking in the corner.

"Can we do it again please"

"No becuase my eyes are tired and it Is midnight and it is time to go to sleep."

Suddenly Naruto tackled Sasuke on there bed kissing him.giving Sasuke no other choice but to kiss back. The kiss got heated very quickly and soon Naruto was taking his and Sasuke clothes off.after that he carried sasuke to the bedroom.then he harshly dumped sasuke on the bed."ow""sorry won't do it again".

Then naruto got in-between sasuke's legs and continued kissing him but harder suddenly sasuke pulled his food tback and kicked naruto straight in the ball and he fell of the bed with a thud.he got up and said "why did you kixk me."but when he said that sasuke was fast asleep."well to the bathroom I go".