Chapter Five

Elena's POV

"Bonnie, it's weird seeing her again after finding out everything." I told to my best friend.
"Well, she's coming here to help us with our vampire problems." Caroline, my vampire best friend said. "Besides, she always made things more fun." She finished smiling.
"Oh god, remember when we all went to the quarry and the guys dared us to jump in and she wasn't scared." Bonnie said laughing.
"Yeah." I smiled. "She helped us with a lot. Like the death of my parents."
"She's been there for us even after she got adopted." Caroline finished. Right then the doorbell rang.
Thudding could be heard from the stairs and Jeremy comes racing down. "I got it!" I smiled at him. When he was doing drugs after our parents passed, she was the one to stop him. He listens to her because she's been where he was.
"Chy!" Jeremy said pulling. Me into a hug.
           "Jer-bear!" She hugged him. We all joined in on it.
            "Okay, okay, okay. Now I hate to be a party pooper, but we got bigger problems from what was somewhat said. So, invite them in please." Chyanne said to me.
                "You guys can come in." I smiled at them. They were all gorgeous and sexy. "So now we are just waiting on Stephan and Damon."
           "Who are they?" Sookie asked.
           "They are these two smoking hot vampire brothers, but they are both in love with Elena." Caroline said.
          "No they aren't, Care." I defended. "I love Stephan."
          "You love both." Chyanne said.
          "No." I said blushing.
          "Well, it's okay if you do. There's always a point in time where you will love two people, whether it's choosing between families, lovers, friends or even yourself, it's going to happen." She said. It sounded like she knew first hand and the shorter vampire grabbed her hand. She smiled at him.
          "Eskler, you will never have to worry about choosing lovers. For you to do that, my love would have to waiver." He said.
           "Who in the hell are they?" Stephan and Damon asked. Of course they want to show up now. They didn't want them here because they said they can handle it. But if anyone is good at loopholes, it's Chyanne.