Lyon-Chan

🌹🌹

        Hey Guys😊.Before I start my introduction I just want to say something to the people out there.If you are in this community for a long time you know that I'm one of the admins in the past.But I quit because I'm very busy in life but today I just had this in my mind like I want to get back to that community and so I did☺.I message them and they let me in with open arms.I'm very thankful for the Gruvia Community to always have their doors open for me and everyone else,even if i quit in the past.That's all I want to say.Now let's get to the introduction💚.

        Halloo.My name is Lyon-Chan and I'm a Filipino.Yup I live in the Phillipines.I guess you could say I have a pretty normal life with such a loving family.And yes, I'm a bookworm and a weeb.I'm shy but I have 4 loving friends.I'm an introvert and I don't like loud music cause it ticks me off.I also love expressing my imaginations and thoughts through books than in real life because I'm very secretive.I don't know if secretive is even a word??😒.

         I'm also a nice person but sometimes people are not nice to me.Nah who cares I don't need them in my life.

         And for the people there remember to not give up and continue to pursue your dream because you'll never know whats the cause of your hardwork so sometimes you just have to go for it😉.

That's all.Lot's of Love💓💓

Thank You🙏
Maraming Salamat po🙏
Arigatōgozaimashita🙏