Date/Christmas🎄❤️

after viv gave the ring to lisa they went upstaires to change for training. Daan and Beth also went upstaires to change. After they got done changing they went in the car and viv drove them to the training complex. They got in the changing room and as suprise lisa gave viv a new pair of her favourite cleats brand. They got to the field and after a hard an intensive training they got inside to lunch. After a good long lunch with the whole team they went to th gym, but viv couldn't really focus so she started teasing and irritating Daan. When daan started with bank pressing viv put a 50 kilo extra on the bank pres thing. Daan ran after Viv and Jordan stopped them because they needed to train. Ater that viv went on with being annoying and Lisa joined her. After gym they went to the showers and started showering. After the shower Viv and lisa went to the city too have a cute little date.

BETH POV:

When we were done with training and the gym Daan and me got outside and drove home. While I was driving home I was thinking about taking Daan on a date tonight. I saw Daan staring at me and I put my hand on her tight. She smiled with that adorable smile at me and I smiled back. She said I love you and so I said it back. When we arrived home Daan made us a little snack and we were talking about what we were going to eat tonight. That was the moment I asked her to go out for dinner with me. She said yes and when I stood up to put the plates in the sink she got up after me and stood still behind me and put her arms around my waist. We stand like that for 1 minute and then I turn around and kiss her. We go upstairs to change into some nice clothes. We pick eachothers outfit like we always do when we are going on dates. When Beth was done she made a reservation for the restaurant where Daan loves it the most. She made a reservation at 7PM it was now 5:30PM. They would leave at 6:00PM. When they left to go to the restaurant daan was whining about knowing where they were going to eat. I wasn't going to tell her so it would be a suprise for her.

DAAN POV:
When we got in the car I didn't know where we were going. So I was as usually whining about knowing where we were going. When we arrived I looked at Beth and told her how much I loved her for doing this with me/for me. We got inside and we ordered food. After about two hours we were done and Beth paid for our food. When we got in to the car she told me she had a suprise for me. I ofcourse wanted to know what but she wasn't going to tell me. We walked to the spot she wanted to go and when I say londen eye. I started getting hype. She bought us tickets and we got inside. We had a box thingy for ourselves. I went sitting on her lap and she was stroking my hair. We talked about how beautiful it was and ofcourse I said how beautiful she was/is. I kissed her when we were on top and we took some pictures. When we were on the ground again we walked back to the car and went home. It was already 10PM when we got home. Lisa and Viv were also home and they told us everything about there day. Around 11PM we went upstaires to go to bed and we talked a bit about the upcoming Christmas break. Beth asked me if I maybe wanted to join her family in England and after that going to the Netherlands with me. I immediately texted my mom because she already knew about our relationship and she said it was alright. Beth texted her parents as wel and they said I could join. We snuggled up against eachother and I drifted off to sleep as soon as I can remember.

VIV POV:
I woke up in te arms of my lovely gf. We got out of bed to make breakfast. Training started at 12AM and it was 9Pm now so I decided to wake up Beth and Daan with some lovely pans. I got upstaires opened there door and slammed the pans against eachother. Daan and Beth woke up and ofcourse Daan ran after me. After bout 2 minutes of running through the house I sent her to her room so she could change. After 15 minutes Daan and Beth walked down staires and we ate breakfast all together. We talked about Christmas and they told us there plans and we told ours to them. After breakfast we all got upstaires and changed for training. Everyone got a day off tomorrow so we also packed our stuff because we were going to a hotel together.

DAAN POV:
When we got home from training we had the house for ourselves because Viv and Lisa were in a hotel. Me and Beth watched a movie together and after we started making dinner. We made a simple pasta. After we ate we got on the couch and were just cuddling because we were both very tired. At 8PM we got upstaires and we filled a bath to go in together. We got in and we just talked.

SEX SCENE!!
When we got out I started kissing beth and she gave me entrance to her mouth. The kiss got more and more intense. After 5 minutes of making out a litfed her up and push her on the bed. We both knew what was about to happen.
I started going down and sucking on her nipples. She liked it because she was moaning a bit. I want down to her tights. A looked up and she gave me a face that i could enter. At first i went with one finger just easy. I looked at her and put my second finger in her. I curled my fingers and she started moaning. I put in my fourth finger and she came after about ten minutes she switched things up and after 5 minutes I already came. I came twice and we switched again. After about 30 minutes we stopped and went under the shower. In the shower we both didn't want to stop so we went on in the shower. When we were done we showered for real and got in to bed to go to sleep.

You can read again if you didn't want to read that part

BETH POV:
When I woke up I immediately grabbed my phone so I could buy me and daan tickets for the movies. When Daan woke up I told her we were going to the movie and she absolutely love it. We got down staires and made ourselves breakfast. We quickly ate it and after we changed and got to the movie theater. We both loved the movie and after we went lunching in a cute little cafe. When we got home Daan needed to study a bit so she did that while I was on my phone texting with my brother Ben. When viv and lisa got home they told us everything they did and after that lisa started cooking dinner.

A few weeks later

Daan and I are going to my family today for christmas. We are both looking forward to it but we're also a bit nevours because daan is going to meet my fam for the first time. We got into the car and I saw Daan was getting nervous. I grabbed her hand and in interlocked our fingers and said they are going to love you. Just like me. She laughed and relaxed a bit. When we got there I reang the doorbell and my mom opened the door. I gave her a bit hug and after my mom gave daan a really big hug aswel. We went upstaires to put our stuff down in my room and we went downstairs so Daan could meet everyone. We talked with my fam about us being a couple and about football. While my mom was cooking we went upstaires for a second. Daan said she absolutely loved my family and ofcourse me. I gave her a kiss and we changed in our christmas clothes and she looked stunning in her dress. We went downstairs because dinner was ready. We had a really nice christmas eve and we got some presents as well. Eventually we got to bed at 2 PM and we were really tired. Our flight to Amsterdam would leave at 4PM tomorrow evening so we didn't have to hurry tomorrow. We went to bed and drifted off to sleep

DAAN POV:
When I woke up Beth was spooning me and she also woke up because of me moving really loud. It was 9AM and beth her mom called us down staires for breakfast. We enjoyed breakfast and after breakfast we had a walk over the beach. When we came back we packed our stuff and we left to go to the airport. We boarded our plane and I saw Beth getting nervous as hell. So I put my hand on her tight and when we took off she fell asleep on my shoulder. When we landed we went outside where my sister Evi was waiting for us. I sprinted to her and gave her a big hug. Beth also gave her a big hug because she has seen her before when she was around in England. We got in the car and Evi drove us to their house. Daan her dad was also there and he was a reallyyyyy nice man. We had a really nice dinner and after dinner we did presents. After we just talked a bit and around 11PM we all went to bed because we were tired.

Heyy, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I made it long because some of you asked for it. Don't forget to vote. And already a happy new year ❤️🥰

-XXX-
Mette