Chapter 66

Tyrone's POV .
My first time holding my son , I felt so overjoyed and he smiled at me. We had left Heart alone with her mom to talk .
"Its not just Heart that needs an apology "Nate whispered to me .

I had to make things right with my daughter. She was in her room .Nate took the baby from my hands , I went to Mighty's room it was slightly open but I knocked .

"Come in"she said .
I walked in , she didnt look at me .
"Can I talk to you for a minute "I said .
"Okay"she said . She placed her puzzles on  the table and came and sat next to me .
"Am I ugly and useless?"she asked .
"No princess you are not , I am really deeply sorry about what I said that day , I honestly didnt mean to say all that "I said.
She came closer to me and hugged me .
"Its okay daddy , I am not mad at you . I just really missed you so much "she said . I held her tightly she may not be my biological daughter but deep down I love her like my very own child .
"I am here for you , I will never leave "I said .
" will I be seeing you ?"she asked
"As many times as you want ."I said .
"What about the other girl you were with? I dont like her daddy."she said .
"You wont ever see her again, she is gone very far away "I said .
For a few minutes I just held her in my arms, this was what love is , having a family thats always there for you no matter what .

Heart moved into Yolanda's house , as much as I want her to catch up with the time she lost without her mother I really wish she would come back home , she would allow me to spend time with the kids but she wouldnt come along , we were just co-parenting .It was so hard waking up without her or going for so many nights without making love to her, truth is I miss my wife so much and its killing me softly.
  I went to pick Mighty and Knight to take them to the park .
"Tyrone , lovely to see you ,"Yolanda said
"Pleasure is mine Yolanda"I said.
"I know its so hard for you , but I know her, she will eventually forgive you she just needs time but I may know of how to win her back "she said
"How."I asked.
"The first time you fell inlove with her . What you used to do."she said . 
"Daddy"Mighty called from the car.
"Coming "I said .
"I will certainly think of something"I said .
Heart and I had never had a talk about what had happened between us so I decided on something.
As I brought the kids home she walked down stairs to take the baby .
"Mommy we had a fun time at the park"Mighty said .
"I am so glad you did"She said .
Mighty ran upstairs to her room , the baby was sound asleep in his stroller.
"Thanks for taking the kids out to spend some time "she said  . She couldnt look into my eyes I could tell she still fears me
.
"You are welcome Heart "I said .
"She turned to walk away.
"Heart."I said .
"She turned around .
"Yes Tyrone "she said this time looking at me making eye contact.
"Would you love to go out to dinner tonight with me "I asked . I honestly cant remember the last time I asked a girl out .
"I uh ... "she said .
"Please "I said .
"Yes "she said .
"I will pick you up at seven "I said . She smiled at me . Thats the first step .

******************************
I looked at myself in the mirror , I just went for a more formal look , midnight dark suit , a white shirt with no tie.
When I got to her house Yolanda acknoledged how handsome I looked .
"Let me get her for you"she said .
I stood and waited for  Heart to come downstairs . Eventually she did and I must say she looked so sexy . She wore a  tight red highslit dress  that had a very wide cleavage leaving some litte bit of space to my imagination  to where her nipples may be . Her boobs were bigger and juicy . She has hot  a sexy body . I just wanted to tear that dress . She walked down the stairs as her face lit up with an adorable smile . I had to draw my attention to something else since I was already having an explosive erection .
I held out my hand to her and she took it she seemed so nervous .
"Is this dress okay , am I showing too much , I can just go and change "she said .
"No Heart, it looks amazing . "I said
"You two have fun"Yolanda said .

Inside the car it was just silence , we didnt talk .
"How have you been ?"I asked .
"Been great , and you ?"she said .
"Been lonely "I said she didny say anything .
We went to an italian Restaurant , I had a reservation table made for us  so we could have some privacy.
As the waiter went to get our orders I looked at her , she was looking around  then our eyes met.
" I know am fat , still working out to reduce the baby weight "she said  .
" why do you feel so insecure around me ? Heart I need you to be open to me ,I know you have so much to ask feel free to do so."I said .
"You called me fat,Tyrone it hurt though , "she said .
"I didnt mean to am really sorry "I said .
Our food was brought .
"What made her better than me , was she hotter , sexier, curvier or richer than me ?"she asked . Well ,fool answer her you told her to ask what she wanted to know .
" She was none of that , "I said .
"How did it start ?"she asked .
" she texted we meet and I went over to meet her then we had sex."I said .
"Did you come"she asked.
"Yes"I said
"How many times?"she asked.
"Twice"I said .
"Did you ever think about us ?"she asked .
"At that moment I knew I had already messed up and there was nothing I could do ."I said .
She just stared at me .
"There is no word I could use to explain how deeply sorry I am"I said .
"Sorry is all you can say , Tyrone your mistress tried to kill me and the kids , if i wouldnt have left that house we would probably have been dead , you have no idea how hard it has been for me . People laughing at me because I got cheated on , I had to stay strong for my babies while you were busy on your mistress."she said I could feel her pain from how she talked .
She wiped away the tears .
"Give me another chance to make things right Heart please."I pleaded.
"I want to Tyrone I want our family to be one again but I cant  trust you , how sure will I be you wont make the same mistake again, it haunts me everynight that I got cheated on ."she said as she cried .
"Please am sorry , what do you want me to say?"I said .
"Seriously thats what you can say , Tyrone , you chased me out of your house after I had just had a baby I hadnt even healed yet , had it not been for Nate  I dont know what I would have done , all you cared about was your self ."she said .
"I dont know what to do Heart."I said in frustration.
She went silent .
I looked down .
" This cant be fixed , but you could give me something else."she said .
I looked up at her.
"What would like "I asked .
"A job , my old job back , I can still work for you "she said .A job?
"Why would you like to work for me havent I been the worst boss to you"I said .
"I just need to make a living ,  I cant rely on everyone all the time "she said  come to think of it she and I fell inlove when she was working for me so I may have it to my advantage .
"Okay , anytime you want to start am okay "I said . 
She smiled at me .
As I drove her back to her mom's house I felt sad , I wish she was coming home with me .
Before she got out of my car she planted a soft kiss on my lips  .
"Thank you Tyrone it was lovely"she said and got out of my car.
I watched her enter the door  she waved at me and went inside the mansion , guess its lonely night for me .