Chapter 4//Family is stupid

YN woke up Sunday morning to the smell of food, she walked out of her bedroom to see Draco. shirtless, cooking,

"And here I was thinking you couldn't cook," YN said, making Draco jump and turn around, 

"I'm a man of mystery, what can I say?" he said, YN walked into the kitchen, "Hey, out," 

"What? I live here too,"

"Yes, but still, I'm cooking," Draco said,

"Okay then Bossy," YN said, sitting at the table, 

"How did you sleep?"

"Alright, it was really cold, how about you?"

"Fine," Draco said, quickly,

"Lie,"

"What?" Draco frowned in confusion,

"I tend to know when people are lying, and that's a lie," YN said, "It's written all over your face in sharpie,"

"I didn't get much sleep. I got an owl from my father in Azkaban, he's dying,"

"Oh, Draco I'm so sorry, I know how that feels,"

"How would you know?" Draco yelled, "Oh my God, YN, I'm sorry, I-,"

"No, you, you have a point. I never knew my father, he was apparently a great man, but I'll never know for sure,"

"No, YN, that was wrong of me, I take it back," 

"It's fine, your father, is he okay?" YN asked,

"He's got cancer, only a month left to live,"

"Are you gonna visit him?" YN asked,

"No, he said he's gonna give me all his money, the Malfoy fortune," Draco sighed and plated the food, "I don't want it,"

"Why?"

"It's dirty money," Draco said, putting a plate in front of YN,

"Thanks, Draco keep the money, it can go to your future,"

"What future, YN? I've not got one,"

"Draco Malfoy you take that back right now!" YN said, Draco looked shocked, "There must be a dream job for you?"

"Healer," he muttered,

"See, be a healer,"

"No-one will want me, ex-death eater and all," Draco said,

"Don't talk like that," YN said, "I will get McGonagall to write a letter of commendation and send it to the minister himself. I will personally go and see the minister to convince him to let you go to Healer School,"

"Don't lie,"

"I'm not," YN said, "The minister is a friend of my parents, I will do it,"

"I'll apply for school and training, okay? What about you, what do you want to do?"

"Auror," YN said, "Or work in the department for young wizards,"

"What does that do?"

"It sets up programs for muggle-borns or those who have special powers and teaches kids how to control those powers. It can be dangerous as some kids are violent. It also helps young offenders,"

"That sounds good, interesting,"

"Keep me on my toes,"

"What about your future?" Draco asked, "Do you see a family?"

"I want kids, a family. I really do, but I don't see it working out for me,"

"Why?"

"I don't mix well with people. I'm brutally honest and I call people out for lying. I barely have any friends," YN explained, "Yourself?"