Mermaid lagoon part 1

Disclaimer I DO NOT OWN JATNP I SIMPLY JUST LOVE THEM AND WANTED TO ADD TO THE STORY

SCULLY POV

I had finished the pineapple smoothie cubby made for me and was about to announce something when Jake had caught my eye he was glancing around the room and trying to listen to random sounds in the hideout. I tilted my head at him then it hit me the only pirate that isn't here is Izzy he must be looking for her. I chuckled to myself and thought about them together the more I thought about it the more it made sense I mean they are both 12 they live under the same roof and the are best friends. " I'm going to go on a look out around pirate island just to make sure Captain Hook isn't sneaking around anywhere' I announced and making sure to sneer when I said captains hooks name. "And when you get back should go to mermaids lagoon" asked cubby eagerly "I'm down with that I'll ask Izzy if I see her on the beach" I said Jake suddenly perked  up when I said Izzy " wait what are you mateys taking about" he asked " oh just - do you want to go to mermaids lagoon" asked cubby shyly " "sounds like a plan matey" said Jake I think cubby is breathing the same air as Jake if you know what I mean hehe. I flapped my wigs and flew off to where Bucky is floating he rung his bell at me and I squawked back. I flew up and through the old tree root and swooped down and around the mountain no captain crook was in site so I went lower to the sand looking for a girl in a pink bandana. " Hey there Iz!!" I squawk at her. I think I scared her a little bit because she jumped when she heard my voice.
"Crackers how long have you been reading for your nearly halfway through the book" I said surprised

IZZY POV
I was so deep into my book reading about the romance part between Wendy and Peter and I could help but think if I was in that sanerio  with.. Jake. " Hey there Iz "yelled a certain bird who completely knocked me out of my daydream scaring me a bit." Crackers how long have you been waiting for nearly half through the book"  It's not that hard" I answer giggling "anyway what are you doing her Scully.. have you came looking for a cracker" I said once again giggling " no but I'm always accepting" he said making me laugh " I actually came to ask if you want to go to mermaid lagoon with me Jake and Cubby" he said said cheerfully.        "sure" I  said excitedly and whilst closing my book. I abruptly stood up and tagged Scully " part Tag your it!! Ahaha" I yelled while making ga run for it to a secret entrance "wha-huh no fair" Scully squawked taken back buy my sneakiness hehe. He tried to follow me but I ducked behinds a fallen palm tree and slid into the hideout in fashion.

JAKE POV
I was just sitting at the table that we have in one of the rooms talking to cubby about wether or not to bring our togs  when I heard a loud bang. I instantly stood up and went to investigate when I bumped into Izzy walking around the corner and we hit heads how embarrassing "ow" we both said it unison " sorry" she said "that's okay you don't have to apologise" I said full of sorry "where have you been" I asked questionably " oh I have just been outside on the beach reading" she said quickly. My face is still hot and I thought I felt  idiot " like always" I said sarcastically and she just giggled her cute giggled I smiled and asked her if we should take  our togs to mermaid lagoon guessing that Scully had told her " I will if you will" she answers back I felt a light blush on my face " Then it's settled" I replied back we were just kind of standing there looking and into each other's eyes I had never realised how  chocolate her eyes were it was  a comfortable silence until Scully came around the corner and tagged me on the head.

                            Time skip
CUBBY POV

" Let's go mateys away we are off to adventure to day to have fun and enjoy the day! YO HO LETS GO" is what we all chanted at we sailed towards never land island and around to mermaid lagoon where we saw our mermaid friends stormy and marina. Bucky stopped next to a stone ledge and rang his bell so a blue ramp appeared and we all marched to mermaid lagoon "Bye Bucky"  I yelled as we walked to the lagoon. As the rock in mermaid lagoon got closer we all started to run till we could see stormy <3 ( a/n hehe ) and marina. They we sitting in the rocks with their tails still on the water. Stormy has a green shimmering tail and she wears a pink singlet her plan brown hair is in two long pigtails but some hair has been piled out to make it like more natural and soft . Marina also has a green tail but it doesn't shimmer and shine like stormy's. She's wearing dark purple singlet with a matching  purple streak in her midnight black hair. " hey Stormy hey Marina!" I yelled from the shore " hi there pirates hey Jake" replied Marina I didn't really take notice in what marina said but I could tell Izzy did when I looked over to her she had a uncomfortable face on but Jake was completely oblivious. Oh coconuts he's never going to learn. " have you pirates came to swim!" Questioned stormy as she and her sister swam over to us. " you betcha" said Jake with a can-do-attitude in his voice
(a/n if that makes sense??)
"Yo ho let's go!!" Called out Izzy

————————-
Authors note
Hey peeps I hope you enjoyed that chapter and that it wasn't to short or long word count 1009 and leave a comment and tell me what you want to see happen
Byee for now <3

————————-Authors note Hey peeps I hope you enjoyed that chapter and that it wasn't to short or long word count 1009 and leave a comment and tell me what you want to see happen Byee for now  <3