» EMOJI STARTERS

🤐 - in which muse A has been silent all day (or week, month, etc

🤐 - in which muse A has been silent all day (or week, month, etc.) and muse B is trying to find out why, and to make them talk again.

😭 - in which muse A finds muse B in their home, eyes red and puffy from crying.

🤕 - in which muse A got injured, and the injuries are so bad that muse B has to take care of them.

🤒 - in which muse A got sick, so muse B decided to play doctor/nurse.

🥶 - in which muse A and B are locked outside/in a room that's getting colder and colder with each minute.

🤠 - in whi- yeehaw.

👻 - in which muse A had pranked muse B, and now it's time for them to get their sweet, sweet revenge.

👽 - in which muse A and B are going to raid area 51.

💀 - in which muse A and B see a vision of one of their deaths.

❤️ - in which muse A falls in love with muse B. but is the feeling mutual?

💥 - in which muse A and B find a bomb, and they need to defuse it.

🏝️ - in which muse A and B are stranded on an island after their ship/plane crashed and sunk.

🍔 - in which muse A takes muse B to burger king, mcdonald's, etc. because why not.

🍷- in which muse A drank a bit more than they should have.

🍿 - in which muse A and B go watch a movie together, either in the cinema or in the comfort of someone's own home.

🔪 - in which muse A turns/is evil and tries to kill muse B.

🗺️ - in which muse A and B travel to a different country.

🏕️ - in which muse A and B go camping.

🏚️ - in which muse A and B go to an abandoned building, which is rumored to be haunted.

🏥 - in which muse A is in the hospital, and muse B comes to visit them.

🗽 - in which muse A takes muse B sightseeing.

🌌 - in which muse A and B go stargazing.

🚂 - in which muse A and B are stuck in a train on their own, and the train doesn't show any signs of stopping.

🛵 - in which muse A and B are being chased and there's an awesome motorcycle chace thing (and yes, it's a scooter but I can't find a motorcycle emoji).

⛵ - in which muse A and B are stuck at the middle of the sea in a sailboat.

✈️ - in which muse A and B are in a plane crash.

🛰️ - in which muse A and B go to space for some reason.

⛈️ - in which muse A is scared because it's storming outside.

🎃 - in which muse A and B participate in the spooky season.

🎄 - in which muse A and B celebrate christmas together.

🎂 - in which muse A celebrates their birthday.

🥡 - in which muse A and B try to cook, but eventually end up ordering take-out because they can't cook.

🐶 - in which muse A finds a stray animal and takes it to muse B.

🦋 - in which muse A takes muse B to a butterfly garden.

🥊 - in which muse A and B have a sparring session.

⛸️ - in which muse A and B go ice-skating.

🎮 - in which muse A and B have a game party.

🎨 - in which muse A and B paint or draw together.

🎭 - in which muse A and B take an acting class together.

🎤 - in which muse A and B do karaoke.

🎹 - in which muse A learns muse B how to play an instrument.

📸 - in which muse A takes muse B around the city to make pictures with their camera.

📖 - in which muse A takes muse B to the library.

💰 - in which muse A and B (accidentally?) rob a bank.

📦 - in which muse A gets a weird package, and calls muse B because they don't know what to do with it.

🗑️ - in which I'm trash.

🧪 - in which muse A accidentally drops a test tube inbetween them and muse B, and the two of them are put in quarantine because they don't know what the effects will be.

🔫 - in which muse A and B have a laser tag/paintball/nerf/larp fight.

🧹 - in which muse A helps muse B clean up their home.

🚼 - in which muse A and B find a random baby and are trying to find the little one's parents.

♀️ - in which muse A and B randomly wake up as the opposite gender.

♂️ - in which muse A and B wake up having switched bodies.

🏳️‍🌈 - in which muse A comes out to muse B.

🏴‍☠️ - in which muse A and B are pirates.

comment the emoji of the plot you'd like! it's possible to combine two or more emoji's

comment the emoji of the plot you'd like! it's possible to combine two or more emoji's. for example: 🏕️ + 🌌 (they went camping + they're going stargazing), or if you want to spice things up: 🏕️ + 🌌 + 💰 (they went camping + they're going stargazing + they robbed a bank because why not).

 for example: 🏕️ + 🌌 (they went camping + they're going stargazing), or if you want to spice things up: 🏕️ + 🌌 + 💰 (they went camping + they're going stargazing + they robbed a bank because why not)