RULES ₊˚ˑ༄

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ BE ACTIVEplease be active while participating in this! that means doing activity checks, talking with other participants about your performance, vommenting on chapters, etc

BE ACTIVE
please be active while participating in this! that means doing activity checks, talking with other participants about your performance, vommenting on chapters, etc. also, please inform me if you are changing your username. if you have plans of going on a hiatus, please send me a pm, so we can discuss what to do with your trainee.

ANNOUNCEMENTS
for you to be up-to-date with everything, you'll have to add this book to your library, so that you'll get a notification when i post an update! you can also choose to follow me and/or add this book to a reading list, however, this is purely optional!

CHARACTER-WISE
there must be max. three years difference between your character and their faceclaim! only k-pop idols and trainees from shows as produce 101 are accepted as faceclaims. no too crazy ethnicities, nationalities, etc. there's not a very big chance that your character is korean-british-french-vietnamese. no mary sues, please. if you make your trainee too unrealistic, i will ask you to edit your form. no hard feelings.

RESERVATIONS
you will have a chance to reserve a faceclaim, skill slot and/or an entertainment company, but the reservation will only last for 72 hours, so after that, people are free to take it!

TAGS
if you know anyone who might be interested in this, please tag them, so that we can start as quick as possible!

PASSWORD
the password is your favourite song at the moment, and if you have many, just one of them!

if you got any questions, ask them here inline!

10+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!