Part 1

PROLOGUE

People don't believe in others having powers because it was a thing of the past but no, we just keep it hidden. My friends and I we aren't normal, boring people anymore. We are irregular and unpredictable, but what teenager isn't. This is our story but nothing never goes as expected so let's have some fun.

CHAPTER 1

My alarm clock starts blaring the same noise it does every morning and it surprises me this time, jarring me awake. "Fuck off," I groan as a hit my alarm clock so hard it breaks again. 

"Shit, not again," I whisper under my breath as I get out of bed.

I go to the shower when I get my clothes ready and I took a nice long shower letting me soak in the warm water. When I get out of the shower I look at my phone and realize that it is still the same time as I got in the shower, 5: 54 a.m. I know I did everything so I just ignore it this time and get my clothes on and I walk back into my bedroom. I'm in my room just on my computer typing up a school assignment due the next day when I here the bus come up to my house so I grab my jacket and backpack and get on the bus. when I get to my seat some kids start screaming so I put in my earbuds listing to "Black Veil Brides" so I don't punch a seven year old. When I arrive at school I see a rabbit go to the back of the school and then out of nowhere Raquel pops around that corner and goes into the school. How have I never seen that happen before it's like I can see when things happen before they happen and that's why I was looking today. I follow Raquel to her locker and say hi but I got no response. I tap her shoulder and she pulls out an ear bud. "Hi Gabe," she says as she gets her stuff from her locker. 

"Hey Raquel... I need to talk to you about something like right now."

"Ok Gabe, but you are scaring me right now."

"Hold my hand Raquel," I hold out my hand and she grabs with a bit of hesitation.

I run at the speed of sound with nobody noticing we are gone and I stop in the middle of a field. "I need help Raquel... I know you are like me I saw shapeshift this morning I need help." 

She smiles and then laugh, " I didn't think there was anyone else like me, so I began to feel scared and alone."

"I'm here for you forever and always but we need to get back to school," I exclaim as I run back to the school I feel something against my cheek and I looked over but nothing seemed to have happened.

Maybe this was a new life for me but it'll be a past life to the ones in the future, but for right now it's up to us to help people and maybe find some other stuff along the way.