CREDITS

Cast

(Y/n)

You

Telltale and Skybound Characters:

Clementine
Alvin Junior (AJ)
Louis
Violet
Marlon
Aasim
Brody
Ruby
Omar
Rosie
Mitch
Willy
Tennessee
Minerva
Sophie
Nurse Ms. Martin

Additional Characters:

Estella
Nora
Kissandra
Abel
Raya
Gavin
Kyra
Ezekiel
Talia
Rory
Skylar
Oscar
Tomas

Special Additional Characters:

Marcy: X_Tasia_X

Daniela: Wolfy420

Valerie: hannah_nlg

Matthew: BlughYikes

Mia: MiaCvetanovska

Savannah: taylor_gomm

Andrea & Ariana: loldreaa

.

Acknowledgements:

I have much to say.

First of all, I want to give a big thanks to all of those who supported me throughout the long journey of writing this story over the last year and a bit. I absolutely fell inlove with the game and to refuse to let it die, along with this story.

Future Plan

Some of you may not have realised that the last chapter was going to be the last chapter. My original plan was to make each episode of the game into its own book. I have a few ideas already set for the next book, unfortunately it'll be a while before I can start writing it, let alone publish it.

Now, I'm open to ideas for the next book, as I will not be doing flashbacks as I had done in this book. I have a few ideas set already, but I'm open to suggestions.

Character Notice

For those who gave me characters to fit into the story, I apologize for being unable to shed more light on their role. I did have some ideas for them, however, this story had been on hold long enough that I felt it was time to rush the past in order to match the current timeline. Though I thank you for giving me names to add into the story, it helped me save time to get started rather than fall into heavy planning of characters and neglect the story plot.

Thank you

Lastly, holy shit this has been a rollercoaster of a ride. I remember acter a few weeks I was so excited to have gotten 4k views. Then jumped another week up to 15k, and fast forward to 26k. Now, months later, we are resting around 44.6k views a 1.46k votes. I couldn't believe it at first but this is is all thanks to each and every one of you guys.

I want to thank you all for reading this story.

Thank you for being patient with me when I took long, frequent breaks inbetween most chapters.

This is the end of Book One of what most likely will be a trilogy.

You have completed a,
Louis x Reader

"Unforgettable Moments."

.