Chapter 13 - Welcome!

-WEEKS LATER-
It seemed that every single day Willow was becoming closer and closer to the group. Eventually becoming part of their little family.
It turns out Willow's dad and Aunt Cass had dated in high school, which was awkward for them.
Today was the day that Willow would finally see the university the rest of them studied at, the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology.
"Bye appa," Willow said, kissing her father on the forehead. "I'll be back by at least 9:00, okay?"
"Okay, honey," he replied, hugging his daughter. "Be safe, baby girl."
"I will, don't worry!" She giggled. "See ya!"
She ran out the door and into the crisp October air. She smiled and set off to the cafe, where Cass would pick her up.
Dashing through the streets, she sung softly to herself. Strangers gave her looks, but she didn't care.
Once she reached the cafe, she opened the door with her hip.
"Good morning Cass!" Willow called, sitting on a barstool at the counter.
"Good morning, sweetheart!" She yelled from the back. "I'll be out in a sec, I just have to put these cookies away."
She softly tapped a beat on the countertop when Cass emerged from the back.
"You look pretty," Cass complimented.
"Oh! Thank you. It's not much though, but I wanted to look good!" Willow replied, grinning sheepishly.
She wore a black skater dress and white converse. Her silky black hair was tied in a high ponytail, with a pink bow.
"Well, are you ready?" Cass asked, washing her hands in the sink.
"Yeah! Wait, where's Hiro?" She questioned, hopping off of the stool.
"He's already there. He wanted to get something ready for you, I think," Cass replied. "Let's go!"
-
"Wooaahhh," Willow gawked in awe at the sight of the large institute.
"I know, right? It's gigantic!" Said Cass, locking the doors of the car.
Willow stood for a few more seconds before coming to her senses. "What are we waiting for? Let's go let's go let's go!!!"
Cass took the lead as they made their way to the main building.
As soon as they entered, Hiro greeted them.
"Hi! You're finally here!" He exclaimed, his face flooding with excitement. "I've been waiting for like an hour or two!"
"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!!" Willow said, hoping she didn't make Hiro mad.
"It's okay!"
"Well hi! I'm really excited to be here," she smiled.
"I'm glad you are here. Let's go to our workspace!" He said, leading them across the hall.
"Oh, Hiro! Is this your friend you were telling me about?" Said a large man, holding a cup of coffee.
"Yep- I mean, yessir! This is Willow, she's my best friend. I've been wanting to get her here for a while," Hiro explained.
"Well, nice to meet you, Willow. My name is Professor Blanchett. How are you?" Blanchett greeted the petite girl, sticking out his hand.
"O-Oh! Nice to meet you too," she stuttered, shaking his huge hand. "I'm doing well, thank you for asking. It really is an honor to be here."
"That's wonderful!" He smiled cheekily. "Are you interested in science at all?"
"Y-Yeah, but I'm not really good at it. My specialty is in the arts," she replied.
"She actually takes dance lessons at the studio across the street," said Cass. Willow nodded.
"Theatre is my passion," she smiled shyly.
"That's great! Well, I'll leave you be now. It was nice to meet you," Blanchett said, sipping his coffee.
"You too, sir!"
-
A/N: I have a bunch written out so I'll be updating a lot today!!!
How do you guys like this story so far??? I really appreciate the feedback uwu
TYSM FOR 2.6k READS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AAAAA ///
See you soon, my pikachus!!