- emily's story -

henlo! i'm emily and i'm 13. basically you already know this but i'm dating meara her story was before me, we started dating october 3rd and met september 1st.


before i met and dated meara i was pretty fucked up, i could tell you the whole story but let's not. basically i was in a toxic relationship. i started dating her july 23rd and it took me 3 breakups and until august to get over her. well until september. she's nice and all but she wasn't the girl for me. she gave me trust issues and i'm an over thinker now. we're still friends but, ew.

i was hella fucking depressed. i used to cut and shit but ion do that rlly anymore so that's good. she helped me. i'm okai now :)

i met meara on this app and on a book:)
she gave me her instagram and we talked on there for a while. after like a couple weeks i opened up a lil more cause i felt like a could trust her and i got her snap and her number ( hehe )

okay anyways. for a like a whole ass month i was still sad about a break up. she had enough of my bullshit and we both confessed we liked each other. i wasn't fucking ready like the clown i was so i forced her to wait- sorry meara- ( it's okaii -meara) we dated for like a day in september but then i was like "yeah no i like her still"

i was a bitch—

when i got over her i asked her out again because meara was a pussy when it came to asking me out ( hey, fuck you -meara) 😌 anyways- were dating. duh. i love her. i used to have to delete messages but both of our families know about us and i wanna see her in the summer since were long distance and yeah..

this was shitty and not all of the story but just the basics and that's okay

-emily ♥