Stop!

After what happened last night, I felt weirded coming to school. I went to cafeteria and I didn't ate anything! Once the bell rang, I walked to first period. I saw someone completely different, my heart stopped. My throat went dry, why isn't he here? What did my parents do to him? "Hi, are you the substitute teacher for Mr. Cumberbatch?" I asked, an old man looked at me. Yup, he definitely the substitute teacher. "Why yes I am, I'm Dan," He offered me his hands and I shook his hands. "Pleasure to meet you!" I smiled weakly, security came and unlocked the door. It's only be Mr. Cumberbatch second day and he didn't come for his second day on work. I know seem creepy that I know this but I start to feel guilty letting him ride me home.

The day pass so fast, lunch happened and I heard chit chat. "Have you seen Mr. Cumberbatch? He so beaten up!" One girl mumbled to her friend. "Do you think his wife did this?" Her friend replied. I stopped in utter shock, I have to see him. I need know what happened to him. I ran to his class, I don't care if he had a class going on I needed answers. His door was open and I ran in, "Mr. Cumberbatch!" I yelled, he jumped. Luckily no one here, "A-Amanda, what you doing here?" He asked, fixing his posture.

He was cover in bruises not normal bruise but those bruise that show more and hurt more. "Oh...Mr. Cumberbatch," I frowned, walking slowly towards him. He didn't flinched while I move closer to him, his eyes were dull. I looked at him closer, his knuckles and underneath his left eye were bruised.

Also his cheeks were bruised as well and had faint red hand print on them, without me pay attention he gripped my wrist and pulled my sleeves up revealing my scars and bruises. I pulled back, I was terrified I never been exposed in public like this. "Stop this madness, Amanda. You got to call the police," "I won't call the police!" I yelled at him, he looked at me like he has been through hell! He doesn't know what hell is!

He got up, standing tall. "Stop, stop! Mr. Cumberbatch, I should have denied the offered! This wouldn't never happened if I didn't denied the offered," I argued at him and he just handed me two newspapers, they seem old, "I want you to read these article and deduce them." He went back to his desk and read some paper's mostly like assignment.

The articles will be the two next to chapter -Potato