𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 | EROGE

Kim Taehyung is what you'd call a otaku. His life was surrounded by anime. You could ask him his favorite anime and he'd go on a tangent about how Boku no hero and Demon slayer were the superior animes. You'd ask if who would win? Naruto Vs Boruto and he'd list both pros and cons. Sure his life was..a bit sad especially when his mother would catch him at the computer talking to thin air when in reality he was simply playing a dating simulator. Yet to Taehyung it wasn't that bad of a life.

His favorite past time was playing Eorge games. Erotic Video games.

Usually when he played these types of games his door was locked with the lights shut off and some lotion and a tissue box secured next to him. The light from the computer reflecting in the frame of his glasses. Despite the worried words coming from his mother she couldn't be bothered to actually stop him.

Taehyung was excelling in school. Top marks despite the laziness that clearly radiated from him. Girls wanted to be with him while guys snickered and talked shit behind his back. Taehyung could care less. The girls at his school weren't anime girls with big tits and the guys from his school were just big pussies with small dicks.

Currently Taehyung was sitting in front of the computer getting ready to experience a new Eroge game that came out. Supposedly all the love interests were guys but that wasn't a problem for Taehyung. Especially since he was a raging bisexual himself anyways. Eyes trailing to the box art that held the Game Disk he hummed examining it "I wonder if this is any good.."

The company 'honeysuckle' were told to be the best of the best when it came to eroge games but Taehyung had never gotten around to play one of their games. Peering besides him he picked up the new vr set he bought just to try this game. Another reason why this game was starting to become a best seller was the fact that it was a vr game. The company claimed that the experience of it all would be very real.

Snorting silently as he connected the glasses like vr set (kind of like SAO's vr set) to the computer. Soft humming leaving his lips as he finally slipped in the game disk and started the game up. Taking a deep breath Taehyung held up the vr and slid it on once he took off his glasses.

"Let's start this shit"

He muttered to himself before flipping on the switch and letting his body go limp as his eyes closed falling into the darkness.

When he opened his eyes again it seemed like he was floating in some weird space as a pop up appeared and a woman's voice spoke out.

"Please say your last and first name"

Weirdly enough her voice wasn't robotic and almost human like. Yet Taehyung wasn't paying any attention to that and instead to the fact that he was floating in some weird space. Squinting Taehyung bit his lip not really understanding what was going on.

"Okay this is fucking weird man..I just wanted to jack off to some gay dudes-"

The woman cut him off.

"Please State your last and first name"

Taehyung scowled "okay impatient much ugly?" He crossed his arms "Kim Taehyung"

The woman began to speak again as Taehyung's surroundings changed and now he was just standing straight in front of a giant school.

"Welcome Kim Taehyung to Bangtan high."

Taehyung scratched his head "Bangtan high?" He looked down noticing that instead of a dirty t-shirt and boxers he was now wearing a school uniform. The crips white long sleeved dress shirt with black slacks as the schools crust was planted firmly on his chest. Staring in disbelief he muttered to himself "woah..this is like too real.."

The woman began to speak again "you are Kim Taehyung. 18 years old and currently a new student who's finishing his senior year." Taehyung simply nodded not exactly knowing what to do or say. The woman had soon just stopped talking and now students who he was sure were npcs were just whispering and pointing as they walked.

Scowling once more he sighed "I guess I go to the main office right?" He spoke to himself as he slipped his hands into the pockets of his slacks and he began walking sluggishly. He was sure by now some of them were thinking he was a delinquent. Despite it all the whispering and stares were just so god damn annoying. Didn't they know how to mind their business?

Taehyung just wanted to know why this all felt so real. Arriving at the main office he walked in pursing his lips as he stepped up to the front desk "uh hey..so I'm a new student?" The woman at the desk never looked up at him only continued to type "name?" She asked through her ruby red lips as Taehyung sighed "Kim Taehyung.." he said for like the millionth time or at least that's what it felt like to him.

The woman nodded before pushing herself from the computer as her Rollie chair made it to the printer and then back to the computer. Holding out the freshly printed schedule Taehyung grabbed it "welcome. First period just started so just make your way there" she said before completely ignoring Taehyung's life existence.

Taehyung simply rolled his eyes before stalking off with the now crumbled sheet of paper. Geez even in anime games were npc's rude. Taehyung simply sighed and stared at the sheet of paper as he tried to find his first period classroom. Of course..he somehow got lost and now he blankly stared at the paper is disgust.

Groaning he stood straight "maybe someone's around.." he muttered to himself before he heard a voice in which came behind him.

"You're the new student right?"

And with that Kim Taehyung turned around.

///////////

And with that- Taehyung has met his first love interest! Wonder who it is.. 🤔🤔

Love you guys :(( 💕💕