Chapter one

Waking up in the middle of the night is the worst feeling to me, Tired nauseous and unstable. Getting up seems impossible even though I know I have the ability too, Feeling as stuck as hot glue on paper I get in my slippers and walk down the hallway with marks of old photos on the wall still. There is mother on the couch watching the TV. She asks me "oh sweetie what are you doing up so late?" I feel too groggy to reply as I get to the faucet to drink some water she asks me again exept this time a little less subtle. Oh I'm just up as usual and walk back to my room where the bookshelf makes me almost trip every time with the added coat rack on the side facing the door when I walk in.
mother walks in the room soon after me with a look of shock on her face and tells me to get under the bed and that everything will be okay. Before I even got in the room I thought it was just a normal school night. Confused that's all I am tired, sick and confused I do as she says and cover my head with pillows and get under the bed as the sounds of people crying for help and children screaming bloody murder can be heard right behind the wall where my bed stands.
A few minutes of sitting under my bed completely silent in terror I gather enough courage to emerge from under the bed the room seems intact nothing's fallen over and the light is still on with the glass of water on the bedside stand but do I dare step into the hallway? That's when time stops, I'm peeking down the hallway to see two men by the door that has been kicked in. One of them has my mother she's thrashing back and forth yelling "You'll never find her!, You cant do this!, Stop now!" As the man dressed in black drags mother out of the door. The fear of being taken away holds me in my place.