Introduction

Edited 06/04/20

Yukiko's P.O.V

The air felt musty as an ominous silence crept around the room. A lone girl kneeled motionlessly, waiting in fear of her master's response

"Let me see if I understand..." His sickening voice forced her head down to the floor, "You wish to go undercover in Konoha, to assist me in its destruction?"

Fear had frozen the girl's body, the words she wanted to say faltering. She had never requested something of her master. Who was she to expect to receive special treatment from him? But it was too late to regret her decision, it was now or never. 

She stood up, her head still facing the ground. "Yes, my Lord. I'm aware that you've already sent Kabuto, but I could assist him all the same. With two servants under your command, it ensures your victory. Let me prove that I am loyal only to you, my Lord." Her voice faded away as her body began to tremble. Fright was overcoming her willpower.

She glanced up at her owner to see his sick smile beginning to form. "Oh, I'll let you go, Yukiko. But know this, if you betray me again, it'll be your last."

"Of course, Lord Orochimaru." She whispered, "I've learned my lesson. I'll never betray you, I am a tool for you to use."

He sighed with satisfaction, a small stream of vapor appearing from his breath. "Pack your things and leave tonight. If you succeed, you'll be indispensable in the attack on Konoha."

She arose from the frigid floor, leaving this dimmed room for her own. Quickly packing her few belongings, she couldn't help the laugh the escaped her lips.

For the things that that village did to her... she couldn't wait to bring Konoha to ashes.