Prologue

"Are you sure this is what you really want? I'm not putting any pressure, I know you've been through a lot," Mum said as she brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

I looked at the form in my hand which is now fully-filled with all my personal details including my medical certificate and my one last wish. After spending a good one minute reminiscing the times those boys saved my life through their music, I came to a decision. I picked up the pen and swiftly signed my initials while the lady behind the counter gave me a sympathetic look. 

"Yeah, I'm sure," I breathed out and handed the lady the documents, in which she replied thank you.

"Alright, if you say so. Remember, that was your one last wish," said mum as she turned around and slowly walked towards the exit, with me trailing behind her, taking small steps.

Right, my one last wish.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back for a while with a new taehyung fanfic after giving it a lot of thoughts. I decided to stop writing disneyland dreams and converse high which were yoongi and jungkook fanfics respectively because I haven't visited those stories in such a long time and I just find it annoying for myself to have to try to figure out from where I left them and having to write again after so long. Thus, I decided to write a whole new fanfic. Hope you guys understand and enjoy this one! Thanks :)